News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Werewolf Signup Topic

Started by Remington, January 17, 2010, 06:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

but it sounds like any kind of RPG to me, not necessarily Live-Action?

and an RPG, it is, so what's the problem?

also, the game is called "Werewolf", even in Dutch ("De weerwolven van Wakkerdam").

still trying to figure out how this all fits in with the axiom that everyone with "wolf" in their name is a shithead, though.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Remington

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 19, 2010, 02:38:50 PM
but it sounds like any kind of RPG to me, not necessarily Live-Action?

and an RPG, it is, so what's the problem?

also, the game is called "Werewolf", even in Dutch ("De weerwolven van Wakkerdam").

still trying to figure out how this all fits in with the axiom that everyone with "wolf" in their name is a shithead, though.
That's easy: the wolves are shitheads.

Wolf Fenrir
Wolf Ulric
Wolf Doohan

Also, it plays more like an RPG-type game than a LARP.
Is it plugged in?

Cain

I put on my robe and wizard's hat...

Remington

Quote from: Cain on January 19, 2010, 04:23:38 PM
I put on my robe and wizard's hat...
No-one's putting on any wizard hats until we've got 15 players  :argh!:
Is it plugged in?

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: LMNO on January 19, 2010, 02:00:44 PM
Is there any way we could re-name this thing so it doesn't sound like a half-assed LARP?

No, unless you want to play the variant in which the "werewolves" are "mafia men" who do the killings. But IMO, role-playing as stereotypical Italian gangsters isn't all that much edgier or less dorky. :p

LMNO

I was thinking more "Trolls and an IP tracker", but whatever...  Seems you guys are into it, so I'll leave it be.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: LMNO on January 19, 2010, 05:43:34 PM
I was thinking more "Trolls and an IP tracker", but whatever...  Seems you guys are into it, so I'll leave it be.

:lulz: :mittens:

President Television

Quote from: Remington on January 19, 2010, 04:20:42 PM

That's easy: the wolves are shitheads.

Let's call the game Shithead then and try to figure out who the trolls are.

EDIT: LMNO beat me to it.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

The Wizard

Insanity we trust.

Remington

We should be able to run a decent-length game at 15 players, although the win ratios will probably have to be adjusted. 2 more people and we'll start the game.
Is it plugged in?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Remington

I worked out the details, and it seems the best configuration for 13-14 people is 2 wolves with a 3:1 win ratio. At 14 players, this will ensure that each game ends with a lynch, rather than an anti-climactic murder. So all we need is one more player.
Is it plugged in?

Fuquad

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Remington

Quote from: A Pesky Nonvoting Screeching on January 20, 2010, 02:06:54 AM
I'll give it a try.
Aaaaand we are go!
Registration closed, those of you who will be selected as werewolves or the psychic will be PMed within the hour. If you don't get a PM, you're a simple villager (live in fear!).

I'll have the opening scene up sometime this evening.
Is it plugged in?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Cainad on January 19, 2010, 05:45:19 PM
Quote from: LMNO on January 19, 2010, 05:43:34 PM

:lulz: :mittens:

Seriously though, this ^