News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

There Has Been An Error!

Started by ~, January 17, 2010, 09:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~

There Has Been An Error!

Payne

I think you have to thank someone else for originally posting the like, I just kinda made you aware of it.

But you're welcome anyroad.

Requia ☣

I still haven't finished that.  The end to volume 2 was so awesome I'm afraid 3 will be a letdown.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Requia ☣ on January 17, 2010, 01:11:03 PM
I still haven't finished that.  The end to volume 2 was so awesome I'm afraid 3 will be a letdown.

It will be. The script had an awesome overload, and they had to keep replacing artists. That said, it's still worth reading.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.