News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

They say "All your base are belong to us!" noez! I don't want werewolves, and weird people with bad grammar from outer space to take our bases, because they belongs to us!  :x
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Freeky

Then open channel! We must evacuate! Attend Station! :eek:

ThatGreenGentleman

We get signal! They're still saying that they is going to beat us at capture the flag and all our beases are belong to them! What do we do?   :x

Freeky

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 24, 2010, 12:08:47 AM
we could try, but it would just make a horrible mess, and someone would have to clean it up.

I vote to make ThatGreenGentleman clean up after the second lynching.

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on January 24, 2010, 04:42:38 AM

Oh noez! I turned on the screen and that cyborg cat guy said "You are on the way to destruction." Do plant a bomb in his toilet, or accept his challenge for capture the flag?   :x

Freeky

I vote for a bomb in his toilet! QUICKLY!

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on January 24, 2010, 04:43:53 AM
Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 24, 2010, 12:08:47 AM
we could try, but it would just make a horrible mess, and someone would have to clean it up.

I vote to make ThatGreenGentleman clean up after the second lynching.

Well, I vote you clean up the second lynching.

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on January 24, 2010, 04:45:52 AM

Does the cyborg cat dude even USE a toilet? What if he uses a litter box like every other kitty?!   :x

Freeky

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 24, 2010, 04:47:06 AM

Does the cyborg cat dude even USE a toilet? What if he uses a litter box like every other kitty?!   :x

I would assume toilet. But cover all bases! Even if they not ours.

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on January 24, 2010, 04:48:22 AM
Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on January 24, 2010, 04:47:06 AM

I would assume toilet. But cover all bases! Even if they not ours.

Oh noez!!! the enemy has started to make songs about really bad break up with chicks!!! It's so sappy my ears are bleeding!!!!!  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

Remington

Alright guys, sorry for the wait. My shift tonight went really late.

Without any further ado, here is your regularly scheduled murder:
Is it plugged in?

Remington

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Oracle Speaks!

Though the heart of winter had passed, at night the deep cold returned, leaving its unmistakable trace come dawn. On the road into the village, windows glowed with the colour of warm embers, as the sleepless people huddled around the fires inside. However, far out the road, a little distance from the rest, one house lay dark. No fire, no sound, no life.... the village horn was sounded.

The villagers gathered a little distance from the house. A squad from among them was elected: Gin, TheGreenGentleman, and Mistress Freeky. Even from a distance, the windows appeared to ache of cold. To the bone it cut.

They reached the door. "Chief Uwachiquen? Chief? Are you there?" The silence was almost sticky. Freeky pushed the door in, and as the light of their torches found the walls, her eyes widened. She shook, then lurched out the door, almost knocking Gin over before vomiting into the snow.

What the others saw was beyond them.

Chief Uwachiquen had been torn to shreds by the wolves. But this was no hunters kill. It was a depraved, sickening act. He had been ripped limb from limb and disemboweled. There was blood and viscera everywhere... his intestines had been torn out and then unraveled across the floor. The torso had been mutilated, but worst of all, there was no head. They were still looking when TheGreenGentleman felt a drip on her forehead. She looked up to see Chief's head hanging from the ceiling, suspended by his hair, with the eyes hanging from their sockets and his teeth ripped out. And above it, his tongue was pinned to the ceiling next to the words it had been used to smear:

"I AM THE WRATH OF WOLF FENRIR"

The house was blessed and then burned. Such a horror should not be left to exist.

Chief Uwachiquen had been killed by Wolf Fenrir. 9 players remain.
It is now daytime. The villagers have 24 hours to secure a lynch (5 votes required).

Scene credit to Lord Wilmore
Is it plugged in?

President Television

Quote from: Chief Uwachiquen on January 23, 2010, 07:28:16 AM
Well, shit. I was at work or sleeping during the last voting period. We've only got one or two votes left, and one of us is gettin' the nom tonight, yeah? I have a couple of theories floating around about who's what.

People I'm suspicious of:

Shrunkenheadspace, he's been WAY too vocal for my liking, it makes me a bit uneasy. Slanket makes me nervous too because I don't think he's said a god damn thing this whole time. And TGG seemed a bit happy about another death but I could be misconstruing it. And something about Cainad is setting off my weird shit-o-meter but I can't point at anything specifically. Cain's been awfully quiet too.

Hell I'm paranoid about all of you.  :horrormirth: But those are the main ones that come to mind. Of course I COULD say that if I get killed by a wolf I could've been right about somebody but, of course, that wouldn't help prove anything since I named too many people for that info to be useful. Plus if I don't get killed I look suspicious. Feck.

So based on this, the prime suspects would appear to be:

Me (but we all know I'm not the wolf... :tinfoilhat:)
Slanket
TGG
Cainad

Based on that game-ruining post JohNyx made about Cain (thanks a lot, bub :argh!:), Gin cannot be a wolf.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Rumckle

Ok, I'm going to vote for Cainad, he's been acting too shifty, plus the people who got killed totally fit his MO.

I vote to lynch Cainad.  :evil:
It's not trolling, it's just satire.