News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

gin wtf? you and the psychic are supposed to know im human!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Unless both of you fuckers are the wolves ! :crankey:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard

(groan wondering how the psychic could also be a werewolf)
Insanity we trust.

The Johnny

There has been some work done behind the scenes in PMs.

The problem is that if i reveal this, and im wrong, the psychic would die (this is besides the point of my statistics work, but funny that it coincides).

gin is supposed to know im human, so the fact that shes voting against me means that its ill intentioned.

Right now im weighing the consecuences, because im gonna be such a prick if im wrong.

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard

(groan which sounds sort of like "fair enough")
Insanity we trust.

The Johnny

Fuck it, if this person was indeed the psychic, he would have messaged gin too, so that we could conspire together.

Im gonna spill the beans.

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard

(groan suggesting that you be careful, as this info could result in ends similar to James')
Insanity we trust.

The Johnny

Right after Semaj was executed, Cain PMed me, revealing to me that "he was the psychic", stating that he knew Fuquad and Semaj were human (no duh!) and implied that he had scanned gin and me to check if we were human.

I bluffed saying that i was the psychic, and that i knew he was a wolf, to which he counter bluffed saying something along the lines that "this was getting fucking tedious" to which i replied that he was next, and that i would scan next night gin, just to be sure she was a wolf too. He didnt reply to that.

At the same time i PMed Rumckle; due to his late entry to the game, and the wolves and psychic already been assigned, i knew he was safe to talk to, asking him if Cain had mass mailed the same message while just changing the names in the hopes of unveiling the psychic. He said that he hadnt been mailed.....

-B.F. Skinner

Iason Ouabache

I vote to lynch JohNyx for being a big mouth and trying to ruin the game.  :argh!:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Wizard

(groan expressing incredulity and outrage that Cain recognized humanity, and yet let me die)  :argh!:
Insanity we trust.

LMNO

John, that was pretty uncool to out Cain like that.  Knd of kills the fun. I hope you get the ax.

The Johnny

But does that also mean that Cain took into account his late entry (as i did), and thus knew that he was not the psychic, and there was no need to check him? I believe so.

I waited that night, for i expected to be killed because of my bluff. But as we all saw, Herbertina was the one that got wolfed.

Was that a prolongation of his bluff as psychic, to assure my confidence in his words? I think so.

Cain would have messaged gin, so we could band together in a network of humans, if indeed he was the psychic, and therefore, gin would not have voted for my lynching.

(next: my statistic analysis)

-B.F. Skinner

The Johnny

Quote from: LMNO on January 23, 2010, 12:34:46 AM
John, that was pretty uncool to out Cain like that.  Knd of kills the fun. I hope you get the ax.

By Eris! if im wrong, ill be his bitch for a week.

-B.F. Skinner

The Wizard

(groan asking that you don't reveal any more)
Insanity we trust.

The Johnny

I made some math... quantitavely speaking (posts in thread/posts per day ratio up to page 9), those that are hiding something are:

Cain   .19

TGG   .22

Chief  .3

Freeky .37

Iason  .5

With doubled suspicion on ThatGreen and Chief because of low postage in the thread.

-B.F. Skinner