News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Should I sacrifice myself to WOMP?

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, January 21, 2010, 04:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Slanket sacrifice himself to WOMP?

Yes.
17 (43.6%)
No.
1 (2.6%)
It doesn't matter, Slanket will never post a real picture of himself.
5 (12.8%)
I think he already has posted a real picture of himself, however obscure it might be.
7 (17.9%)
Slanket is actually a celebrity and his picture is already readily available on the Internets.
2 (5.1%)
He already posted a Slanketboner, who cares after that?
7 (17.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Shibboleet The Annihilator

FACT: No real picture of Slanket (aka Me) has ever been posted. Ever.

A few fakes have been posted, but none of them are actually me. No, I am not a skinny greasy dude (random google image). No, I am not Ed Harris (although that might be kind of cool). No, that was not a well-dressed reflection (shoop of the singer from Bush).

What say you PeeDee? Should I actually post a real picture of myself?

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Rumckle

I thought you did post a pic of you and your kid, but my memory sucks, do you even have a kid?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

NotPublished

(answer: I know and the answer is no, I never posted a picture of my son or myself... assuming I have children... assuming I'm even an actual person...)

P.S. I'm actually a chick?

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

POST PICS NAO

NAAAAAOOO

also, i once considered screencapping you and ransoming it. but i didnt. cause im nice.

PICS

NotPublished

Jasper

Voted yes.  I am sufficiently fascinated.

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Payne

SLANKET, YOU ARE MEDDLING WITH FORCES BEYOND EVEN YOUR DEPRAVED, TWISTED AND "IT'S BEA ARTHURS ALL THE WAY DOWN!" IMAGINATION!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on January 21, 2010, 04:28:49 AM
FACT: No real picture of Slanket (aka Me) has ever been posted. Ever.

A few fakes have been posted, but none of them are actually me. No, I am not a skinny greasy dude (random google image). No, I am not Ed Harris (although that might be kind of cool). No, that was not a well-dressed reflection (shoop of the singer from Bush).

What say you PeeDee? Should I actually post a real picture of myself?

Yes. And IIRC you once did post a picture of yourself but it was incredibly blurry or your face was obscure by a flash or something.

and even then, that one might have been a fake :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rumckle

Although I didn't think it was true, it was nice to imagine you were Ed Harris.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Cramulus

post a pic you mysterious spag

we know next to nothing about you