News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Having examined that picture with state of the art software, it turns out that there is additional image above and beyond the tits in the center.

However, it turns out that the additional image is irrelevant to "the issue at hand".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

navkat

Yeah, man. I have an entire FAYCE in there somewhere.

Luna

Quote from: navkat on March 09, 2011, 09:41:57 PM

Forget it, Navkat, they can't see it.  They MIGHT see the beads.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: navkat on March 09, 2011, 09:41:57 PM

Sorry, can't read your post.  I seem to be having trouble with my vision. 

TGRR,
Was TOLD he'd go blind.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Jenne

LOVE THAT HAT, Navkat! 

The Good Reverend Roger

navkat

Quote from: Jenne on March 10, 2011, 12:40:05 AM
LOVE THAT HAT, Navkat! 

Thank you, Jenne! <3

I was actually AT Zoolu 17 (z0mg RAYVE!) when that was taken but I was on my way to the infamous M.O.M.s ball (Krewe of Mystic Orphans and Misfits) which was why the hat (and bewbz) in the first plc. It was a last minute purchase and I got soooooo many compliments on it (The hat, not the bewbz).

Also: bewbz.

Elder Iptuous

Jasper

Logan?  That yuo?

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Luna

Too much shirt, not enuff abs.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Luna on March 10, 2011, 07:14:23 PM
Heh. I'm doing a shipping audit at a vendor right now. Might get a poor response from the fellows on the dock if I start stripping off!
Besides I'm gonna have to hit the gym a bit more to hurdle the bar that you've set...

Luna

Quote from: Iptuous on March 10, 2011, 07:18:39 PM
Quote from: Luna on March 10, 2011, 07:14:23 PM
Heh. I'm doing a shipping audit at a vendor right now. Might get a poor response from the fellows on the dock if I start stripping off!
Besides I'm gonna have to hit the gym a bit more to hurdle the bar that you've set...

I approve of this plan, and can wait.

Phox

need better camera. :-/

The Good Reverend Roger

Need better pics for WOMPage.