News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Richter on April 04, 2011, 05:38:46 PM
He saw how the Praetorians wore their cloaks, off of rings on their loricae, and decided this was the pussy way out.  He hung his cloak over his shoulder from two massive nipple piercings.

Can't...  breathe...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

He saw how the Praetorians wore their cloaks, off of rings on their loricae, and decided this was the pussy way out.  He hung his cloak over his shoulder from two massive nipple piercings.

I have on pretty good sources that this may have actually been done in period.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 04, 2011, 07:22:00 PM

OUCH.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Richter

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 04, 2011, 07:22:00 PM

Part of this finds appeal in the kink /aesthetic factor, I question the practicality for the same reason I wince at piercings in general.

It matches the cloak attatchments on certain suits of armor from the Roman Empire, IIRC, and seems like it would invovle many Romans going more bare-chested than my understanding of their clothing suggests they did. 
Do you know how wide spread the use was, by which members of society, the time period, and where?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

I think it was more of a dick-waiving contest than anything practical. If you get my drift. They didn't fight like that.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

:lulz:

Occasionaly oddity, got it.  Like stories of Prince Albert's prince albert.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Phox

This conversation is  :lulz:

Suu

Rome: Everything you can think of they did it before, with added kink, wearing less clothes in less hospitable conditions.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

These are heartbreak portraits taken in December 2009 by the illustrious photographer J. Shivery:

That last one's my favorite; it hung (right next to a portrait of Space Cowboy) in a show at Angst in Vancouver, and my friend b bought it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I like the one with the knife.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 06, 2011, 07:48:11 PM

"Please, please don't leave me..."

Then out comes the golf club, and then it's all screaming and apologies, and OUT, OUT, DAMNED SPOT!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 06, 2011, 07:50:31 PM

Then out comes the golf club, and then it's all screaming and apologies, and OUT, OUT, DAMNED SPOT!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Dadadada, dadadada, da dada da da.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenkem and Bubble Baths on April 06, 2011, 07:52:19 PM

Dadadada, dadadada, da dada da da.

That song turns me on.  This is probably a bad thing.  :lulz:

"How did I become so obnoxious,
What is it with you that makes me act like this?
I've never been this nasty..."

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 06, 2011, 07:50:59 PM

Never understood the mentality of the guy in that video.

Hot chick with bad wiring wants me to stay, I'm down.   :lulz: