News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Nigel on April 06, 2011, 07:43:23 PM

I guess Neil Gaiman was right...

You see her there?  Sitting like that, those fuckign chicken jsut peck pecking away without a concern.  Bird brains.  they can't know what's sitting there above them, sipping tea beneath that sky overgrown with gray cloud.  It'd take jsut a whim.  Just a THOUGHT, and it'd be over.

I can see it too.  When she goes into action.  Or even when she just revs up a little, for kicks.  She smiles, and it's a smile that doesn't stop.  It gets a little too wide, and the fangs start to show.  It goes to the point where it's no longer a "I am Happy!" smile, but a "Check this shit out.  You may die." smile.  The whole world would jsut -rip- around her a bit, and everythign would be blood and sharp everywhere.

The birds would be paste.

She doesn't do that though.  It's her place, her little corner, her own spot for downtime to stop being Kali for a little while.  So she keeps chickens, all domestic like.  Sort of Like Neil Gaiman's character "Destruction", see?  It's that much of the world she DOESN'T have to go off on.  That's special to her, and maybe good for the rest of us, long term sort of way.  Better keep moving though, not polite to stare and all.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on April 06, 2011, 07:57:24 PM

You see her there?  Sitting like that, those fuckign chicken jsut peck pecking away without a concern.  Bird brains.  they can't know what's sitting there above them, sipping tea beneath that sky overgrown with gray cloud.  It'd take jsut a whim.  Just a THOUGHT, and it'd be over.

I can see it too.  When she goes into action.  Or even when she just revs up a little, for kicks.  She smiles, and it's a smile that doesn't stop.  It gets a little too wide, and the fangs start to show.  It goes to the point where it's no longer a "I am Happy!" smile, but a "Check this shit out.  You may die." smile.  The whole world would jsut -rip- around her a bit, and everythign would be blood and sharp everywhere.

She doesn't do that though.  It's her place, her little corner, her own spot for downtime to stop being Kali for a little while.  So she keeps chickens, all domestic like.  Sort of Like Neil Gaiman's character "Destruction", see?  It's that much of the world she DOESN'T have to go off on.  That's special to her, and maybe good for the rest of us, long term sort of way.  Better keep moving though, not polite to stare and all.

Richter is the poet laureate of PD.

:lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

:potd:

Luna

Damn, dude.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:)

(for the record, that's bourbon in that teacup)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

That pic makes me hear a voice in my head, a quiet little voice that says, "My, this is nice...Gotta little drink, got the chickens, and I am not required to remember what's under this firepit, oh, my, no I'm not, heeeeeeeee!"

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 06, 2011, 08:02:14 PM
That pic makes me hear a voice in my head, a quiet little voice that says, "My, this is nice...Gotta little drink, got the chickens, and I am not required to remember what's under this firepit, oh, my, no I'm not, heeeeeeeee!"

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

:aaa::1fap:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Don Coyote

Bored, found photos of me.

Me 2010

Me and my "little" brother july 2008

Me July 2008

Me, My grandma and my crazy aunt

Me and my crazy aunt shortly before I went to basic.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Nigel's pictures are incredible.
I would totally hang any one of those in my house somewhere.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 07, 2011, 06:37:32 PM
Nigel's pictures are incredible.
I would totally hang any one of those in my house somewhere.

Jake is an amazing photographer. Here's a recent write-up on him: http://lenscratch.blogspot.com/2011/04/jake-shivery.html

The Good Reverend Roger

The Fort Hood Wreckin' Crew, 1993

Left to right:  Smith, Dom, Me, Bulldock, Sgt Ramsey, Big John, Little John

The Good Reverend Roger

Bulldock shortly thereafter got hammered, chased in his Mustang by first the cops, then the MPs, and crashed into the PX mini-mall.

No injuries, let out on a general discharge because he manned up, and the colonel couldn't stop laughing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pics of you all young and fresh-faced trip me out. I demand moar.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2011, 02:38:43 AM
Pics of you all young and fresh-faced trip me out. I demand moar.

Dom and I just reestablished contact.  That's all he had.  I sent him about 50 pics.

I shall post more when I sort some of the better ones.