News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Riding shotgun in the village of Old Dehab, Sinai peninsula, Egypt, 1990.

Things got a little ugly about 10 seconds later.  See those people lining up on the road, holding bricks & rocks?   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2011, 02:47:47 AM

Things got a little ugly about 10 seconds later.  See those people lining up on the road, holding bricks & rocks?   :lulz:

You are riding shotgun in a fucking pickup? Man, you guys had fucking balls of steel.  Is that one of those orange berets?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2011, 03:01:18 AM
Oh holy shit!

I think I was about 22 in that pic.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 08, 2011, 03:01:30 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2011, 02:47:47 AM

You are riding shotgun in a fucking pickup? Man, you guys had fucking balls of steel.  Is that one of those orange berets?

Why, yes it is.  You can see the MFO flash on the front.

The Good Reverend Roger

HOLY FUCK.

I will post some basic training shit from 1987 as soon as I get my hands on a scannable image.

I was a fucking INFANT.   :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

:lulz:
There is just something extra goofy about those orange berets. The sandgoggles complete the ensemble.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2011, 03:04:41 AM
HOLY FUCK.

I will post some basic training shit from 1987 as soon as I get my hands on a scannable image.

I was an actual infant
LOL YOUNG ROGERS

Don Coyote

HOLY FUCK.

I wonder if I should get my hands on my BCT picture. It's really eerie how much like a baby I looked in it considering how I looked 2 months before it.

Phox

Roger was my age once.  :eek:

Phox,
Will pay for that.  :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 08, 2011, 03:05:31 AM
:lulz:
There is just something extra goofy about those orange berets. The sandgoggles complete the ensemble.

You can barely see it on my right shoulder, but I was also wearing the mk I kevlar flak jacket.  Fucking thing weighed a TON.  10 seconds after that picture was taken, I jammed my riot helmet on for the inevitable rain of stones.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Phox on April 08, 2011, 03:07:47 AM
Roger was my age once.  :eek:

Phox,
Will pay for that.  :lulz:

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 08, 2011, 03:06:07 AM
HOLY FUCK.

I was an actual infant
LOL YOUNG ROGERS

You two will learn the horrible truth soon enough.   :argh!:

The Good Reverend Roger