News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Even though I really didn't much in Kuwait, i seriously regret not getting more pictures of the shit I did do no matter how boring it was.

The Good Reverend Roger

My son, coincidentally, is 17...And he ships in September.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 08, 2011, 03:09:57 AM
Even though I really didn't much in Kuwait, i seriously regret not getting more pictures of the shit I did do no matter how boring it was.

My shit-magnet powers keep "boring" as a purely abstract concept.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2011, 03:09:36 AM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 08, 2011, 03:08:32 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2011, 03:04:51 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2011, 03:01:56 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2011, 03:01:18 AM
Oh holy shit!

I think I was about 22 in that pic.

Barely old enough to drink!

But old enough to serve the country! Ooh Rah.

I was 17 when I enlisted.

I was 16. Funny how that shit happens. It seemed like such a good idea, ya know, before I realized wtf I signed up for.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2011, 03:10:40 AM

I botched when I selected my character class and somehow got the the flaws of "Life is fucking boring" and "You are too smart to go someplace else"

Suu

I did practically nothing. Stayed stateside. Parents have a total of like, 2 pics of me. One is my grad pic, the other is me fucking around at the airshow I had to work before I got banished up to sit on the top of hangar 4. Assholes.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 08, 2011, 03:13:18 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2011, 03:10:40 AM

I botched when I selected my character class and somehow got the the flaws of "Life is fucking boring" and "You are too smart to go someplace else"

I gained "shit magnet", "piss the 1SG off", "shit-eating grin", and "Irish luck" (not Irish, go figure).

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2011, 03:04:41 AM
HOLY FUCK.

I will post some basic training shit from 1987 as soon as I get my hands on a scannable image.

I was a fucking INFANT.   :lulz:

Holy shit!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on April 08, 2011, 04:07:30 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2011, 03:04:41 AM
HOLY FUCK.

I will post some basic training shit from 1987 as soon as I get my hands on a scannable image.

I was a fucking INFANT.   :lulz:

Holy shit!

No shit.  I was commenting on how the Marines were robbing the cradle, to get a rise out of Ian, and he just pointed to the pic on the wall of me as a recruit.  Same age.  Looks JUST like him.

:lulz:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2011, 03:10:11 AM

they let people in before 18?
wheres he going ?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 08, 2011, 04:12:42 AM

wheres he going ?

If your parent(s) sign for you.

He's enlisted in the Marines.  Ships September 5th (just after he turns 18), but they pretty much own his arse now.  Has to go do PT, etc.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

ahhhh i see
my bf is with THOSE people too and i would appreciate it if they returned him to this continent now  :evilmad:

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2011, 04:13:39 AM
Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 08, 2011, 04:12:42 AM

wheres he going ?

If your parent(s) sign for you.

He's enlisted in the Marines.  Ships September 5th (just after he turns 18), but they pretty much own his arse now.  Has to go do PT, etc.

Almost was in the Marines at 17. :lulz: Back then they weren't as desperate for bodies that they were willing to waive my excessive refractive error(-9 in the good eye) in 2002.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 08, 2011, 04:17:41 AM
ahhhh i see
my bf is with THOSE people too and i would appreciate it if they returned him to this continent now  :evilmad:

YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR A BOYFRIEND!   :argh!:

TGRR,
Finks his ickle Fred is all growed up.   :cry:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2011, 04:19:26 AM
Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on April 08, 2011, 04:17:41 AM
ahhhh i see

YOU ARE TOO YOUNG FOR A BOYFRIEND!   :argh!:

TGRR,
Finks his ickle Fred is all growed up.   :cry:

:argh!: IM OLDER THAN YOU WERE IN THAT LAST PICTURE