News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

dude.
bits of string is change for a button.
let's keep on track here.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 09, 2011, 06:28:37 AM
dude.
bits of string is change for a button.
let's keep on track here.

WHAT STRANGE MIXED UP PARALLEL WORLD HAVE I ENDED UP IN!!!!!!!!!!!!?!????????????????????? :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x[/shadow][/glow]

Sir Squid Diddimus

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 09, 2011, 05:40:19 AM
BOW BEFORE THE HORRIBLENESS THAT IS ME YOU SIMPERING TITS!
YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF MY HOLINESS AND .. JUICINESS!
I HAVE BEEN BUSY BUILDING PLANETS AND DESTROYING CIVILIZATIONS!
NOW QUIT YOUR WHINING AND GO BAKE ME A FUCKING PIE. MAKE IT APPLE!! I like apple.

Oh, you know THAT'S getting the treatment.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Coyote, getting depressed by all the hot and super crazy psycho smart ladypeoples on PD.com. Why can't he find crazy like that?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 09, 2011, 06:51:55 AM
Coyote, getting depressed by all the hot and super crazy psycho smart ladypeoples on PD.com. Why can't he find crazy like that?

Because you're to the left of Portland and Tucson.  The weird is inside the triangle formed by Portland, Tucson, and Disneyland.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Susan on April 09, 2011, 06:53:01 AM

Because you're to the left of Portland and Tucson.  The weird is inside the triangle formed by Portland, Tucson, and Disneyland.

You know my hometown is inside that triangle.

Coyote, just realized he should hit on a highschool friend again when he moves back. He had some fucked up friends.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 09, 2011, 06:54:09 AM

Coyote, just realized he should hit on a highschool friend again when he moves back. He had some fucked up friends.

Where's your hometown?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Susan on April 09, 2011, 06:58:15 AM

Where's your hometown?

Ridgecrest.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ratatosk on April 08, 2011, 08:53:56 PM
ZIGGY BOOGY DOOK!!

Ah Demented Cartoon Movie how I loved you!

wtf

That was awful.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 09, 2011, 06:59:55 AM

Where's your hometown?

Ridgecrest.

Oklahoma?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Susan on April 09, 2011, 07:13:32 AM
Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 09, 2011, 06:59:55 AM

Where's your hometown?

Ridgecrest.

Oklahoma?

California.

Google China Lake

Sir Squid Diddimus

We have the BAD Disney.

Don Coyote

Ridgecrest, pit stop between Death Valley and Disney Land. :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 09, 2011, 07:45:13 AM
We have the BAD Disney.

There's no other kind.

Disney is a reasonable approximation of hell.  It's Pollyanna bullshit covered in cheap glitz, and everyone feels that they SHOULD be enjoying it.  So they pretend they do.