News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Susan on April 09, 2011, 07:46:24 AM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 09, 2011, 07:45:13 AM
We have the BAD Disney.

There's no other kind.

Disney is a reasonable approximation of hell.  It's Pollyanna bullshit covered in cheap glitz, and everyone feels that they SHOULD be enjoying it.  So they pretend they do.

I need to ask my mom to email the picture she took of the parking price board the last time we went(I got in free for being a Soldier FUCKYA) My mom's side of the family fucking love Disney Land.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 09, 2011, 07:47:49 AM
Quote from: Susan on April 09, 2011, 07:46:24 AM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 09, 2011, 07:45:13 AM
We have the BAD Disney.

There's no other kind.

Disney is a reasonable approximation of hell.  It's Pollyanna bullshit covered in cheap glitz, and everyone feels that they SHOULD be enjoying it.  So they pretend they do.

I need to ask my mom to email the picture she took of the parking price board the last time we went(I got in free for being a Soldier FUCKYA) My mom's side of the family fucking love Disney Land.

If you put Disney (any Disney) into a bucket with Las Vegas, you have captured every part of America that is sick and wrong.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I think ^that dude is talking Cali-Disney

I'm talkin FLORIDA Disney, yo.
Smelly, swampy, sticky, buggy, gatorey, worldly touristey, rainy and sunny at the same time, monorail wreckin, soul crushing, sweaty, Florida Disney.

the BAD-uh Disney.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 09, 2011, 07:49:54 AM

Smelly, swampy, sticky, buggy, gatorey, worldly touristey, rainy and sunny at the same time, monorail wreckin, soul crushing, sweaty, Florida Disney.

the BAD-uh Disney.

The Cali Disney is just as bad.  It's like a giant parking lot in Tucson, with dehydrated employees staggering around in fursuits.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Susan on April 09, 2011, 07:51:27 AM

the BAD-uh Disney.

The Cali Disney is just as bad.  It's like a giant parking lot in Tucson, with dehydrated employees staggering around in fursuits.

With over priced tourist shit.

Sir Squid Diddimus

So just like here then.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Donald Coyote on April 09, 2011, 07:52:20 AM

the BAD-uh Disney.

That's kind of a given.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 09, 2011, 07:52:57 AM
So just like here then.

Less humid, more crowded (if you can believe that).

Picture the zombie hordes running around in The Walking Dead, in the City scene.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Oh MAN!
Speaking of awful shit, y'all ever see this horrorshow??

it's exactly what you're thinking.
WEEEHOOOOOOO!

Freeky

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 09, 2011, 05:40:19 AM
BOW BEFORE THE HORRIBLENESS THAT IS ME YOU SIMPERING TITS!
YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF MY HOLINESS AND .. JUICINESS!
I HAVE BEEN BUSY BUILDING PLANETS AND DESTROYING CIVILIZATIONS!
NOW QUIT YOUR WHINING AND GO BAKE ME A FUCKING PIE. MAKE IT APPLE!! I like apple.

Get me the money for overnight shipping and I will. :D  I TOTALLY WILL.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 09, 2011, 07:55:19 AM
Oh MAN!
Speaking of awful shit, y'all ever see this horrorshow??

it's exactly what you're thinking.
WEEEHOOOOOOO!

I'm thinking the plaster or plastic is dingier looking, close up.  If it isn't, it should be.

Telarus

the BAD-uh Disney.

The Cali Disney is just as bad.  It's like a giant parking lot in Tucson, with dehydrated employees staggering around in fursuits.

Wishing I had stayed behind today. I feel really sick & this Disneyland restroom is not magical at all.

-Popess Nyx, via Twitter 4 hours ago.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

BabylonHoruv

the BAD-uh Disney.

500 little shops selling the exact same overpriced tourist shit.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Scribbly

For Roger, and the WOMP Gods, pictures of me trying to pull faces of rage or terror for my webcam. How I do photo?

I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Mangrove

Quote from: Demolition_Squid on April 12, 2011, 05:14:25 PM
For Roger, and the WOMP Gods, pictures of me trying to pull faces of rage or terror for my webcam. How I do photo?

Forgive me if you've heard this ten gazillion times before - any chance you're related to Jack Black?

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.