News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribbly

Not as far as I know!  :lulz:

... and that's a first, actually. When I went to school it was Harry Potter, probably because I wore glasses and my parents were killed by Voldemort.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Mangrove

Quote from: Demolition_Squid on April 12, 2011, 05:34:13 PM
Not as far as I know!  :lulz:

... and that's a first, actually. When I went to school it was Harry Potter, probably because I wore glasses and my parents were killed by Voldemort.

:D

Pics 1 & 3 are (to me) reminiscent of Jack Black's facial expressions & body language.

Career Suggestion: Form a Tenacious D tribute band.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I always thought you were a girl.

MY BAD.

Jasper

Oops, same.  I think it had to do with the "squid" in his name, which reminded me of squidley.

Scribbly

That's fine. People used to think I was a girl when I went by Kai Wren too, even though that's the name of a guy in a story. I'm used to it on the internets.

People don't usually make that mistake face to face though.  :lulz:
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

Freeky

Some new material for WOMPage.  Spags.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Demolition_Squid on April 12, 2011, 05:14:25 PM
For Roger, and the WOMP Gods, pictures of me trying to pull faces of rage or terror for my webcam. How I do photo?

Ho ho ho!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Top pic has the top of your head out of the frame, thus DOOMING you to wearing silly hats, like Semaj.

BRB, isolating pics.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Don Coyote

Chairman Risus

The Good Reverend Roger

Nephew Twiddleton

Villager is now in the habit of snapping pics of people with her phone and uploading them immediately. So, I've got to start coming up with some more faces.

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Salty

Channeling GIGGLES.
It burns.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ