News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What color's it going to be?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Just did some face framing highlights (to hide the silvery bits that are starting to dominate.) since I finally got my hair cut. I'll post a pic when it's done. I've done it before.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

Further documentation of the ever-growing puff of hair on my head:

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

You could mop the deck with that fucker.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

I know! I'll have to get it cut when I go back to the ship but in the meantime I'm trying to see how ridiculous I can get it. That's about 4 or 5 months of growth, by July it should be pretty out of control.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

My first strafing run after you return to NE for the war will be to shave that fucker.

East Coast Hustle

:lulz:

Nah, my head is too lumpy to be shaved properly. I usually keep it at the length it appears in my avatar when I'm working though. I think next time I have a layoff this long I'm going to play the same game but with my beard instead of my hair.

Suu

Your hair? Yeah, the platform for my war.

Also:

Still wet but you get the idurr.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Looks cute, Suu!

ECH, your hair has the potential for epicness.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Both looks nice.  :)

Suu

Jenne

NICE!  I got my hair all punked out last week with wine-colored highlights/panels, so when I get a decent pic I'll post.

Suu

Yeah, it's amazing what covering all my fucking gray will do.

But I looked much better when I was 23.

Phox

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on April 20, 2011, 02:35:12 AM
Yeah, it's amazing what covering all my fucking gray will do.

But I looked much better when I was 23.

I dunno, you look great now.