News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

BabylonHoruv

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Payne

This is how I picture everyone who has to Witness Roger when he's Testifyin' (read: on cactus)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on May 20, 2011, 05:49:45 PM
This is how I picture everyone who has to Witness Roger when he's Testifyin' (read: on cactus)

Naw.  When I'm on cactus, it's nothing but assholes & elbows.  That's just the regular kind, there.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

I'm pretty sure Luna saw her life flash before her eyes when this happened.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Phox

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Luna

Was still prying myself out of a doorway, so I didn't get a picture of Suu (cart and all) nearly going out the plate glass window at the end of the hall.   :lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

That was fucking awesome. I wonder how many people we woke up with me just yelling, "FUCK NOT THE WINDOW!" *BANG*

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Cramulus on May 18, 2011, 06:13:44 PM
SHORT HAIR WTF??

:aaa:

Don't think parting you're hair on the other side will trick me Alan.

Payne

Suu

Payne

She looks like she's all super fast in that pic. She isn't though. She's sitting very very still.

And at the moment she is hiding under the bed, which has been her favoured activity the last 24 hours or so.

Luna

Quote from: Payne on May 25, 2011, 06:32:29 PM
She looks like she's all super fast in that pic. She isn't though. She's sitting very very still.

And at the moment she is hiding under the bed, which has been her favoured activity the last 24 hours or so.

Takes some time.  Soon enough she'll be frolicking through your place, leaving havoc in her wake.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Pope Pixie Pickle

She has yet to meet the other cat and her name is Eris. Havoc will be the operative word.