News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I come from the future...

I have come...to vacuum.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on June 04, 2011, 04:43:27 AM
I come from the future...

I have come...to vacuum.

HELLO, HOT STUFF!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

:wave:

The patch works for me, I think.

Don Coyote

Dude :lulz: eye-patch and sunglasses. Nice combo.

Sir Squid Diddimus

DUDE!
Is your eye fucked or is it just for fun?

Salty

TL:DR version:
Genetics and GF fucked my eye. It will heal...to a point. It's already better. The patch is for light.

Final word from the Ph.D on high is:
Recurrent Corneal Erosion.

Most people's corneas are smooth on the inside and heal properly when fucked up by Pirate Hooker (AltyGF) thumb.
I inherited a wonderful genetic condition from my mother where my corneal tissue is all bumpy and does not heal properly when jabbed.
I was light sensitive so bought some motherfucking LOCS and an eyepatch for work and driving. It's mostly better now.

I have special bandage contact lens thingy. It's helping to heal.
But my eyelid can rip it open again brand new pretty much any random morning if I fail to put eye drops in.

So...yes. Fucked. But it could be worse.

MEANWHILE...come with me if you want your rug to be clean.

Juana

Aww, that sucks. :( But you're rocking that eye patch, my friend. :)
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Salty

Thanks!  :lol:

I had to reassure my customers:
"Hi, my name is *WITHHELD* how can I help you today? BTW I totally still have an eye under here. My GF jabbed me. She's mean, but I love her."

Their relief was palpable.

Freeky

Alty, have I mentioned how adorable and awesome I think you are? :lol:

Salty

Dawww.  :oops:

Not today. You are also pretty dang awesome Freeky.

Freeky

Sir Squid Diddimus

Wow.
Sorry bout your eye dude.
:sad:

Salty

Thanks. It's really not so bad, could be a lot worse.
It's my lazy eye anyhow, if it doesn't cut the muster I'll just scoop the fucker out.  :horrormirth: I googled custom eyepatches, I'd make that shit work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on June 04, 2011, 07:29:09 PM
Thanks. It's really not so bad, could be a lot worse.
It's my lazy eye anyhow, if it doesn't cut the muster I'll just scoop the fucker out.  :horrormirth: I googled custom eyepatches, I'd make that shit work.

:x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

Phox with a new haircut and a new tshirt.

Okay, so the haircut is just a trim and I've had the shirt for a week, sue me.

Pretending to play bass. Also, a fancy hat.