News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

You look like you should be able to play that without all the troublesome "actually learning how to play" bullshit.

Phox: Master Bassist, according to Alty's whim.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Phox

Quote from: Alty on June 05, 2011, 06:51:36 PM
You look like you should be able to play that without all the troublesome "actually learning how to play" bullshit.

I can play it. Just in that picture it's not plugged in, and my fingers aren't even on the strings.  :lulz:

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Phox on June 06, 2011, 12:39:52 AM
I can play it. Just in that picture it's not plugged in, and my fingers aren't even on the strings.  :lulz:

Woah!

Quote from: Alty on June 05, 2011, 06:51:36 PM

It worked, dude!

Salty

Phox

:lulz:

I <3 you guys..

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on May 25, 2011, 08:26:55 PM

What a ham. :D

Why does that kid have insanely dark circles under their eyes?

Freeky

He always has dark circles under his eyes. 

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Freeky

Salty

He waits until Freeky falls asleep and then spends his nights hunting Tucsonite vampires.

Freeky

That would explain all the cries of "I'm scared!" in the middle of the night.

It's a dirty, scary job, but someone has to do it.

East Coast Hustle

Those cries are actually coming from the vampires. He's been stockpiling them in the crawlspace until he has enough of them for a proper undead army.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on June 08, 2011, 02:52:16 AM
Those cries are actually coming from the vampires. He's been stockpiling them in the crawlspace until he has enough of them for a proper undead army.

:mittens:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on June 08, 2011, 02:52:16 AM

I was wondering why the backyard was starting to sink!  I'ma have to have a talk with that kid about having undead hordes and responsibility.

Freeky

Quote from: Alty on June 04, 2011, 04:43:27 AM
I come from the future...

I have come...to vacuum.

HOW DID I MISS THIS OMG :fap: