News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Got a package in the mail from some random Discordians. It's a golden apple stress ball!

Jenne

:mittens:

I'm thinking of doing a mustache series and making a small picture book out of it for my cousins.  You know, like the mustaches I bought on Amazon and brought to my cousin's "Bryanpalooza" (the party we had before he--my cousin Bryan--went and got his ball removed that had cancer last Labor Day weekend, and before he got chemo to suppress the rest of the testicular cancer--he's 27).  

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Phox on June 05, 2011, 09:11:29 AM
Phox with a new haircut and a new tshirt.

Okay, so the haircut is just a trim and I've had the shirt for a week, sue me.

Pretending to play bass. Also, a fancy hat.

Fuck yeah man!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on June 10, 2011, 01:08:28 AM
:mittens:

I'm thinking of doing a mustache series and making a small picture book out of it for my cousins.  You know, like the mustaches I bought on Amazon and brought to my cousin's "Bryanpalooza" (the party we had before he--my cousin Bryan--went and got his ball removed that had cancer last Labor Day weekend, and before he got chemo to suppress the rest of the testicular cancer--he's 27).  

I think that would be really cute!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

BEHOLD, A KITTEN!!

PS IF ANY OHIO SPAGS NEED A KITTEN I HAVE 3 STRAY HAPPY ONES OUTSIDE AND STUFF.... RUZORAUAUUAU HOWEVER ITS SPELLED...IM LOOKIN AT YOU...U NEED A KITTEN! BABYLON H BRO...KITTEN!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on May 18, 2011, 10:28:31 PM
Richard James cut his hair? And lost 10 years of age?

I said that on Facebook as well :)

Except I said Aphex Twin and now I suppose everybody thought I was referring to those horrible Windowlicker images. But in most more "serious" photoshoots, he's actually quite handsome, IMO.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Eve

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on June 12, 2011, 11:13:31 AM
BEHOLD, A KITTEN!!

PS IF ANY OHIO SPAGS NEED A KITTEN I HAVE 3 STRAY HAPPY ONES OUTSIDE AND STUFF.... RUZORAUAUUAU HOWEVER ITS SPELLED...IM LOOKIN AT YOU...U NEED A KITTEN! BABYLON H BRO...KITTEN!

PLZ SEND KITTEN TO MASSACHUSETTS. I'm sure if you show it a picture of my face, it will find me.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

LMNO

Eve gets more pussy, ITT.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Eve

Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Chairman Risus

FRED: TO BE SENDING ME KITTENS
READY
RISUS,
CAN ALWAYS PERFORM MORE KITTEN EXPERIMENTS

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

YOU CANNOT HAVE KITTENS FOR EXPERIMENTS

Chairman Risus

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT EXPERIMENTS?
RISUS,
EXPERIMENTS

Sir Squid Diddimus

I WANTS KITTIES!!!!

but my house is already bursting at the seams with them.

crap.

Squid= sucker