News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

this young lady wants your kittens very badly...
http://youtu.be/mTTwcCVajAc

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Iptuous on June 14, 2011, 01:19:52 AM
this young lady wants your kittens very badly...
http://youtu.be/mTTwcCVajAc
:lulz:

that has to be a troll

Freeky

Suu

I wants a kitten! <3 <3 <3

*walks over to the Monastery and catnaps hers!*

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Freeky

WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO DARK IN HERE oh wait.

You wouldn't think that having sunglasses on constantly gives you just as much a headache as not being able to see, would you?

Also, you gon get raeped.

Eve

I like your interpretation of >:?* face!  It reminds me of Cram's idea to make a thread for people to post pictures of themselves making PD emoticon faces. Which I still think should happen, just sayin'.

*  ?:< sort of? Stupid automatic smiley.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Freeky

Cramulus

Sir Squid Diddimus

ZOMG DOES THAT SHIRT HAVE UGLY DOLLS ON IT?!?

i love those stupid things.

Freeky

I dunno, TGG gave it to me a while ago because she didn't want it anymore. :lulz:

Don Coyote

I think I look a little fat.

I don't think the 240 is supposed to fired from the should for some reason. :lulz:

Meathammah...for your hand?

Juana

You don't, but you do look a lot like someone I used to know. It's you who's from down around Bako, right?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Hover Cat on June 17, 2011, 12:35:02 AM
You don't, but you do look a lot like someone I used to know. It's you who's from down around Bako, right?
If by Bako you mean Bakersfield, yes, sorta.

Juana

I do (sorry, habit. One of my friends calls it that and it amuses me). So was he and he looks like you a fair bit. I'd ask if you were related, but I don't even remember which town he's from down there.

So never mind. :P I'm still a little fucked up on sleep pills.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cramulus