News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Jenne

I just saw these on FB--sooo cute, you guys!  :D   Thanks for showing us what a great time you had/have together!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Is not me, is my female offsprings. Pls not for the WOMP (until they are old enough to come here themselves, at which point they are fair game).

I just want you to note the PURE EVIL on Little Orange's face.

(This was about three years ago)

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Oh, the CUTE...   :D
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Little Orange looks like she's either hiding something she did, or she's planning something very evil.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Almost certainly both.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Got a nickel on "I'm about to pee in her lap..."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Phox on June 30, 2011, 04:10:19 AM
Colcannon. Blight's recipe with slight modification. It was pretty fucking tasty.

I must admit, this is perhaps the best visual presentation of one of my recipes. Usually with me it's like, :slop: :slab: :delicately serve vegetables:

So, what do you think?

Pretty tasty Twid, but the aesthetics are wanting.

It tastes good though right?

Yeah...

Well fuck you, if you want to make it look as good as it tastes, talk to Phox and Kai! I just give you the shit! No food origami here!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Phox

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on July 01, 2011, 01:51:11 AM
Is not me, is my female offsprings. Pls not for the WOMP (until they are old enough to come here themselves, at which point they are fair game).

I just want you to note the PURE EVIL on Little Orange's face.

(This was about three years ago)

Adorable!  :)

Suu

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 01, 2011, 08:04:27 AM
Colcannon. Blight's recipe with slight modification. It was pretty fucking tasty.

I must admit, this is perhaps the best visual presentation of one of my recipes. Usually with me it's like, :slop: :slab: :delicately serve vegetables:

So, what do you think?

Yeah...

Well fuck you, if you want to make it look as good as it tastes, talk to Phox and Kai! I just give you the shit! No food origami here!

Colcannon isn't supposed to LOOK good.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Kai

Quote from: Risus on June 30, 2011, 05:49:02 AM
Kai, is that waterfall in the Clemson area?

Yes, Risus, it's just north of the border in Pisgah NF. There are a ton of really pretty waterfalls just north of Oconee, Pickens and Greenville counties, and even IN those counties (though towards the north part). You should be able to pick up plenty of waterfall trail guidebooks, just look around for them. The best one, which I have a few photos of on my facebook page, is Whitewater Falls, and that's the most spectacular waterfall in the eastern US outside of Niagara, and taller (though with less output). Since you're in the eastern part of the upstate all of this is very close.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Kai

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 01, 2011, 08:04:27 AM

So, what do you think?

Yeah...

Twid, the trick to good photos of food like Colcannon is mix well, don't pack it in (make it airy as possible, gently place it), get in close, and most importantly, increase the color saturation on computer. ;) You're trying to get the most variety of texture and color in view as possible.

Also, we used a TON of butter, so that probably helps the look greatly.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Nadezhda

OK NOW THAT I THINK I HAVE IT WORKING

I EAT GODDAMN BABIES.  FUCK.

Sometimes I hate technology.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nadezhda on July 04, 2011, 02:48:05 AM
OK NOW THAT I THINK I HAVE IT WORKING

I EAT GODDAMN BABIES.  FUCK.

Sometimes I hate technology.

CUTENESS!!!