News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Salty

Oh not in seriousness. More like: :crankey: :cramstipated: :crankey:

Ima teach her the ways of WOMP.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

She said the same thing to me when I took the pic.
"Git on that wall woman" said I.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Freeky

Those were amazing and scary. :x

Suu

I mentioned in the Bar that we went on a hike to a waterfall in PA this past weekend. Here's some stupid pics (Mother is not to be WOMP'd, sister is fair game):

St. Dingbat of the Scissors and Mama Suu
Mama Suu and I (You can see which direction her genetics went in.)
It wasn't that bad of a hike, but we didn't expect some of the difficulty at times. It's a moderate trail, but we also didn't go with proper boots and gear, and some of the inclines were tough. The trail down is actually right past those trees in the very top of this pic. It was about a foot and a half wide and on the edge of a nice drop that probably would have killed us or broken something on the way down if we lost our footing, so the mantra was "No death before the wedding."

It was worth it though, just...cold. It was 45F and no one packed for the 40s, not even me. (I mean, look at us.) My poor mother had to run to Walmart to grab another sweatshirt, as her cracker ass was freezing.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

Looks gorgeous out there.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on September 18, 2011, 11:10:04 PM

Best use of a Tom Petty lyric since 1976.

I've always been a fan.  He's my kind of weird.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Jenne on September 19, 2011, 07:17:09 PM
Looks gorgeous out there.

It was! I got lots of pictures of the area, they're all on my Facebook if you want to go take a look. It was also fun being able to do something with my mom and sister like this for the first time in decades. Unfortunately my dad can't walk well so a hike is obviously out of the question, and my brother stayed in Florida to take care of the pets.

My mom wants to rent one of the big ass houses at the resort next summer for a week or so and have like 20 people chip in, that way we have more time to check out the area in warmer weather, because we only really had one full day, and that was taken up by this hike (which was 3.5 miles roundtrip. Not terrible, but still well over an hour with pics and stuff, even while "rushing") and then the wedding.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

It occurs to me that those of you who have actually seen me have not seen me since I got back down close to fighting weight.

And in case some of you weren't as jealous of my job as you should be:

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Phox

Lookin' good, ECH.

And hell yes, I'm jealous of your job. One, I'd kill to cook with half the skill you do. Two, YOU'RE ON A MUTHAFUGGIN' BOAT. :tgrr:

Cainad (dec.)

I'm jealous of of where you are, and how awesome the stuff you're involved with is (based on the simple fact that you aren't allowed to tell us what it is)...

But I get so violently seasick within a half-hour of going out on anything more turbulent than the Long Island Sound that I'm only 90% as jealous as I ought to be. :lol:

Suu

This is, unmistakably, why I'm hot.

Btw, that is typically our normal sweet ass dance moves. You oughta see us at a club. Men are AFRAID to come near us, it's amazing.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Net on September 13, 2011, 06:34:27 AM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on September 13, 2011, 01:06:54 AM
Hack it off. Every metal-loving white boy and their mother has one of those now. If you want to be distinguished, you need to grow a three-pronger. Or find a way to trim it so it looks like a giant dangling cock and balls.

IAWTC.

I've decided to keep it at least until the following two conditions have been met:

1) Finish up with the next show (which is on Saturday)

2) Have to visit my mom first, on the grounds that she hates it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Remington

In apology for my extended leave of absence, I give unto PD a collection of WOMPable pictures from my summer vacation:

http://imgur.com/a/yKUxA#xFE1u
Is it plugged in?