News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pæs

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 24, 2011, 05:37:38 AM
That's almost a perfect image of what I imagine you to be.
Missing a chicken, a dildo and a road cone.

Picture is eerily beautiful

:?

Freeky

Fucking amazing.  Also scary. :lulz:

Jenne

I love that photo of you, Nigel.  I need to make friends with good photographers because I hate almost every piece of film on me out there.  And you always come here with such awesome photos of yourself.  Huzzah, Chickie--and you're also lookin' smokin' as usual, too.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Beardman Meow on September 24, 2011, 10:05:12 AM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on September 24, 2011, 05:37:38 AM
That's almost a perfect image of what I imagine you to be.
Missing a chicken, a dildo and a road cone.

Picture is eerily beautiful

:?

WOWWWWWW  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on September 25, 2011, 12:51:32 AM
I love that photo of you, Nigel.  I need to make friends with good photographers because I hate almost every piece of film on me out there.  And you always come here with such awesome photos of yourself.  Huzzah, Chickie--and you're also lookin' smokin' as usual, too.

Thanks Jenne! And thanks Freeky, too!

I am a lucky girl indeed to have so many photographer/painter friends. I'm going to a photo shoot tomorrow that should be fairly wonderful, with b's baby dolls.

And... on Friday I'm going to the gallery opening dressed as a clown. I HATE clowns, but I will do anything for b. There should be some good pictures out of that.

Luna

Imma have nightmares about that... THING... she's holding.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A preview of last night's photo shoot:

Doktor Howl

CANNOT WOMP.  IS ALREADY PERFECT.

:banana:
Molon Lube

LMNO

Yowza.

Here's me, at a shindig for Mrs LMNO's company.

Empty hallway is empty.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 26, 2011, 05:40:03 PM
CANNOT WOMP.  IS ALREADY PERFECT.

:banana:

:lulz:

Just WAIT til you see the rest of them. Oh my god. I hope they turn out.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 26, 2011, 06:03:28 PM
Yowza.

Empty hallway is empty.

This picture is, somehow, epic. Needs to be USED.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube