News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

SUCH a cute kid! And a nice pic. Where were you at?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

we went to the Outer Banks for a week.
it was excellent.  weather was cooperative, beaches very nice, fun times had by all.
oh, and we didn't know that they were having a celebration for 100th anniversary of the Wright Brother's flight on the weekend that we happened to show up so we went to kitty hawk about half a mile up the road and did their festivities.  :D

we were flying standby since my dad works for Southwest (wouldn't have been able to afford it otherwise), and it was easy getting out there, but we got stuck in Baltimore for two extra days trying to get back.  kids were troopers, though.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nice, that sounds beautiful!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Me as the Prince of Darkness.

It's supposed to say "ha-satan" or "the Adversary" on my forehead in Hebrew (left to right nun-teth-shin-heh) but I fucked up and didn't drag the final position down enough, so it actually says, "ha-satu" whatever the fuck that means. I tried. You try writing a foreign alphabet on your forehead in the mirror.

And tonight being Samhain proper, I'm doing that silly thing tonight, without silly costumes. Just a 3 piece suit, all black. Shirt, tie, everything. Except undies. Those are going to be red and green plaid.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jenne

Great costume, Twid!  I'm waiting for pix to surface of my shindig.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Niiiice!

I was Pan again this year, because I already had the costume. And then J showed up dressed AS AN ANGEL AND I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW DISTURBING THAT WAS. MINIDRESS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dalek

Partying, partyin, yeah! Fun. Fun. Fun. And lots of hard techno for everyone  :lol:

I love getting ridiculously high before my Spanish classes - only class I get A's in without putting in any effort. Except for philosophy, but if you're putting effort into philosophy, I believe you're doing it wrong.

Cramulus

Quote from: Dalek on November 08, 2011, 08:58:02 PM

I love getting ridiculously high before my Spanish classes

Your spanish class looks out of control

Dalek

Quote from: Cramulus on November 08, 2011, 09:04:03 PM

I love getting ridiculously high before my Spanish classes

Your spanish class looks out of control

The best part is that there really are days when my spanish class looks a bit like this. A mix of students not caring about Spanish and our teacher who doesn't really care about teaching.

LMNO

Um... yay, edjukayshun?

Salty

Partying, partyin, yeah! Fun. Fun. Fun. And lots of hard techno for everyone  :lol:

I love getting ridiculously high before my Spanish classes - only class I get A's in without putting in any effort.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Payne

Quote from: Alty on November 08, 2011, 09:12:00 PM

I love getting ridiculously high before my Spanish classes - only class I get A's in without putting in any effort.

I just about imploded with laughter.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky