Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on February 22, 2012, 01:10:11 PM
Framingham??

YOU'RE MAKIN THAT UP!

What a ridiculous name for a ... city/town/whatever.

(says the person from Florida...)

They're real enough.  I try to hit one of them with a sword often.  If they aren't real I'm having on quick skillful delusion.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Richter on February 23, 2012, 03:01:51 AM
Framingham??

YOU'RE MAKIN THAT UP!

They're real enough.  I try to hit one of them with a sword often.  If they aren't real I'm having on quick skillful delusion.

Frankly, Richter, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you have found a way to make your delusions and hallucinations quick and skillful, just so you have something to train against in the event that there's no more people around to challenge you.

Freeky

Quote from: Cainad on February 23, 2012, 04:44:19 AM
Framingham??

YOU'RE MAKIN THAT UP!

Frankly, Richter, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you have found a way to make your delusions and hallucinations quick and skillful, just so you have something to train against in the event that there's no more people around to challenge you.

Just one more reason Richter is a superior model to the rest of us.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quick!
Someone get me a ticket for the Rainbow train to THE LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE!

(just kidding I know they're real, they just sound silly, therefor making them a target for my insanity)

Luna

Quote from: Cainad on February 23, 2012, 04:44:19 AM
Framingham??

YOU'RE MAKIN THAT UP!

If he has, he's also found a way for said delusion to leave bruises on ME, too...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

Richters a sorcerer!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Quote from: Richter on February 23, 2012, 11:59:04 PM
OH GODDAMMIT.

I am willing, however, to concede that this one is probably NOT one of Richter's delusions come to leave bruises on himself and poor, defenseless females in the vicinity.  I am fairly sure the spawn of Richter's delusions would have, at the very least, tentacles, and the little one produced by this guy is cute as hell.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Freeky

Who is this millionaire villain in my back yard?!

He's plotting something.  Most likely it's heinous.

"These are private estates.  No pictures, please."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Oh, he's adorable!

Freeky

Boyo looks so sharp he's going to cut himself. :)

EK WAFFLR

Started finishing my sleeve today. Looking good so far methinks. :)

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Hmmm.... gonna see if I can work those into the comic at some point.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

aanti

Quote from: Waffle Iron on March 03, 2012, 09:28:51 PM
Started finishing my sleeve today. Looking good so far methinks. :)

looking good..can you explain a bit about the symbols, or are they just ornaments ?