News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LuciferX on March 07, 2012, 07:42:47 AM
Quote from: An Twidsteoir on March 07, 2012, 07:36:28 AM
Quote from: LuciferX on March 07, 2012, 07:29:15 AM
Their propensity to use liquid fuel is very modern, though, with the lack of spoilers, I,ve overheard flying is what jet-powered long boats do best?

Well, yeah, you still need something to generate thrust to make Bernoulli's principle work.
Sure, I just always thought the hydrofoil could transform into an air-intake for hypersonic flight, but the derivations were quite cumbersome.

Ferks, I'm a musician/office jerk

What the hell are you talking about? Norwegians don't have hypersonic flight yet, do they? DO THEY? Because if they do the world is fucked...
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

minuspace

Quote from: An Twidsteoir on March 07, 2012, 07:46:54 AM
Their propensity to use liquid fuel is very modern, though, with the lack of spoilers, I,ve overheard flying is what jet-powered long boats do best?

Well, yeah, you still need something to generate thrust to make Bernoulli's principle work.
Sure, I just always thought the hydrofoil could transform into an air-intake for hypersonic flight, but the derivations were quite cumbersome.

What the hell are you talking about? Norwegians don't have hypersonic flight yet, do they? DO THEY? Because if they do the world is fucked...
No, of corse not, I was just speculating, which is not in violation of my current lack of any agreement with any governments mentioned or implied.
:lulz:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LuciferX on March 07, 2012, 07:50:05 AM

No, of corse not, I was just speculating, which is not in violation of my current lack of any agreement with any governments mentioned or implied.

THANK GOD.

Wait, what about the Swedes and the Belgian?

minuspace

Quote from: An Twidsteoir on March 07, 2012, 07:52:34 AM
Quote from: LuciferX on March 07, 2012, 07:50:05 AM

THANK GOD.

Wait, what about the Swedes and the Belgian?
The Belgians did their contracts already (meaning it's past their time), and the Swedes, well, you already know.

Freeky

I'm kinda on the fence about these boots + this dress, sort of leaning towards I like it.  I am open to whether or not they do in fact look good, though, particularly if you can see the stupid things.  The mirror is cracked, that's why its all weird.

Also, INVASION OF ALASKA SPAG WHO THEN BUYS WHISKEY AND WE ALL GET FUCKED UP.  YAY.

minuspace

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on March 08, 2012, 09:37:17 AM

I'm kinda on the fence about these boots + this dress, sort ...

THiS MAKES THE WORLD GOOD! :wink:

Arim the Backwards One

Wow, so much to respond to in only two days..

Quote from: Alty on March 06, 2012, 10:24:25 PM
Twid: grumblesomethingabouthowinevertellanyonetoSTEPAWAYFROMTHECOOKIESgrumble

Scandinoob:

Quote from: Waffle Iron on March 06, 2012, 11:31:00 PM
That's one awesome dane!

Thank you! :D

Quote from: Guru Coyote on March 07, 2012, 02:19:51 AM
This looks like a delicious noob. I approve this spaggotry.

*bows*
Thank you.  :)

.... and i thought people would go all 'ew cosplay ew manga anime ew ew' on me. That's the reaction i've gotten on other forums.
I aleready quite like this place. :D

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on March 08, 2012, 09:37:17 AM

I'm kinda on the fence about these boots + this dress, sort of leaning towards I like it.  I am open to whether or not they do in fact look good, though, particularly if you can see the stupid things.  The mirror is cracked, that's why its all weird.

Also. That's. Awesome.
Trying Too Hard since 1997
---
"If you can't laugh at the darkness, that's when the darkness takes over." - Amanda Fucking Palmer

Triple Zero

Well, if you hadn't said anything, you can hardly tell it's ew cosplay ew anime ew ew ew ;-)

Your nose looks sufficiently Danish! Congratulations!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 08, 2012, 05:01:46 PM
Well, if you hadn't said anything, you can hardly tell it's ew cosplay ew anime ew ew ew ;-)

Your nose looks sufficiently Danish! Congratulations!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Arim the Backwards One on March 08, 2012, 04:53:08 PM

.... and i thought people would go all 'ew cosplay ew manga anime ew ew' on me. That's the reaction i've gotten on other forums.

We have SCAdians and Star Wars cosplayers here. Your deviancy is just the norm. Just do never bring up steampunk. :lulz:
Oh but if you LARP, you are a soulless heathen that needs to be purged from this earth. With fire. Lots of fire.

Arim the Backwards One

Quote from: Guru Coyote on March 08, 2012, 05:36:43 PM

We have SCAdians and Star Wars cosplayers here. Your deviancy is just the norm. Just do never bring up steampunk. :lulz:
Oh but if you LARP, you are a soulless heathen that needs to be purged from this earth. With fire. Lots of fire.

Ah, great. :D
..... oh.
But what if i also play D&D?
---
"If you can't laugh at the darkness, that's when the darkness takes over." - Amanda Fucking Palmer

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Arim the Backwards One on March 08, 2012, 05:58:19 PM

..... oh.

I think that a good percentage of PDers are guilty of that.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Arim the Backwards One on March 08, 2012, 05:58:19 PM

..... oh.

We have an entire ghetto forum devoted that deviancy.

Arim the Backwards One

Ah, awesome. Then i hope i am forgiven.
---

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube