Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 24, 2012, 05:18:18 AM
Dear EOT:

Either
        Shave that neckbeard
Or
        Become an IT professional

:lulz:

This is the most unshaven I have ever seen him. I think it's been 2, maybe 3 weeks. There's hair on his HEAD, FFS!

I'm trying to get him to go back to school, and the other day he slipped up and said "when" instead of "if". He needs something more practical than a comparative religion degree.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on March 17, 2012, 08:50:07 PM
The amount of alcohol required to create this picture is barely conceivable

Me and Payne were saying the other day whilst watching In Bruges (wicked dark comedy) that P3nt looks like a more rugged Colin Firth.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He looks like someone who would be very pleasant and fun to hang out with, which very much belies his gruff and anti-social persona (which I do not actually believe for a minute, FYI, even if I occasionally get annoyed at it. I strongly suspect him of being secretly a sweetheart).

Anna Mae Bollocks

Freeky rocks teh pritaaaaay shiney shirt and Pent looks like he holds his liquor admirably.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Nigel on March 25, 2012, 04:10:27 AM
He looks like someone who would be very pleasant and fun to hang out with, which very much belies his gruff and anti-social persona (which I do not actually believe for a minute, FYI, even if I occasionally get annoyed at it. I strongly suspect him of being secretly a sweetheart).

P3nt was a sweetheart when i had teh crazay a few years ago

and he is fun to hang with, if quite uncomprehendingly scottish.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on March 30, 2012, 03:39:03 AM
Paul Blart?

Who's Paul Blart?

Nah either way. The  (non-Anarchangel) gig I'm playing tomorrow is a Mustache Party, whatever that means. The vocalist hands out fake mustaches during his set to the audience. Actually, I would nominate him for sainthood if I didn't know him personally.

And! He also knows LMNO. He (Daniel Ouellette) and I were talking about the Frost Heaves just last night.

Don Coyote

EK WAFFLR

from the "Adventures" photo session. Posted in its full inglory since it was used in last night's episode.

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Waffle Iron on March 30, 2012, 04:17:06 PM
from the "Adventures" photo session. Posted in its full inglory since it was used in last night's episode.

That is an amazing picture.  :lol:

Cainad (dec.)

Woah, it's like you got in a time machine and took a picture of yourself in 20 years.

Same rage, same insane Murder Eyes, new facial creases.

Nephew Twiddleton

Im not sure if i got to use them- i didnt get any emails from you so i just snagged some off your facebook. Cant see em now but will use in next weeks if i havent already.