News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is what it is like to hang out with E.O.T.:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on May 01, 2012, 07:35:05 PM
It's kind of.... Eris at a bar and grill  :p

Yes. It is nine kinds of awesome.

Squiddy, what's a "Beer Flight"? Imports?
(Pardon my yahooness, we have suck beer here. I have to go all the way to Austin just to get a stinkin' Amstel, FFS.)

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Freeky

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 31, 2012, 01:42:57 AM
This is what it is like to hang out with E.O.T.:

Jesus fuck.  It's terrifying?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yes. It is.

Those pictures actually scare me a little, to tell the truth, and possibly the most alarming thing is that they aren't staged, that's just him reacting to random shit on the street.

OK, for the last one I did say "Oh my god, do that again!" and he did.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Bald is not a look that suits him.  :scared:

Also, whatever site you are using to host your pictures, my interbutts HATES it.  Even after C&P, when I returned to this thread they don't show up.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He reminds me of the Pickle Surprise guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4

I wish he would let me dress him up and take pictures.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 31, 2012, 04:26:21 AM
Bald is not a look that suits him.  :scared:

Also, whatever site you are using to host your pictures, my interbutts HATES it.  Even after C&P, when I returned to this thread they don't show up.

Oh, it's Facebook. I should go back to using Flickr even though it's slightly more time consuming.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fixed.

I have told him that I like it when his spherical noggin is fuzzy, but he refuses to let it grow.

Freeky

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 31, 2012, 04:29:42 AM
He reminds me of the Pickle Surprise guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 31, 2012, 04:41:42 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 31, 2012, 04:29:42 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

THIS IS GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don Coyote

HAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM

Elder Iptuous

i hate when i'm regretting putting something in my skull as i'm doing it and not stopping.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 31, 2012, 02:15:47 AM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on May 01, 2012, 07:35:05 PM
It's kind of.... Eris at a bar and grill  :p

Yes. It is nine kinds of awesome.

Squiddy, what's a "Beer Flight"? Imports?
(Pardon my yahooness, we have suck beer here. I have to go all the way to Austin just to get a stinkin' Amstel, FFS.)

A beer flight is about four 4oz pours of little beers in little glasses on a wooden paddle for about the same price as a decent pint. Only they're all different, so you can try different stuff without committing to a whole pint.
Imports are good beers that are from another country (belgium, germany, france, whatever) that are not budweiser, yuengling , coors, stella, other crap.