News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is what it is like to hang out with E.O.T.:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on May 01, 2012, 07:35:05 PM
It's kind of.... Eris at a bar and grill  :p

Yes. It is nine kinds of awesome.

Squiddy, what's a "Beer Flight"? Imports?
(Pardon my yahooness, we have suck beer here. I have to go all the way to Austin just to get a stinkin' Amstel, FFS.)

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Freeky

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 31, 2012, 01:42:57 AM
This is what it is like to hang out with E.O.T.:

Jesus fuck.  It's terrifying?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yes. It is.

Those pictures actually scare me a little, to tell the truth, and possibly the most alarming thing is that they aren't staged, that's just him reacting to random shit on the street.

OK, for the last one I did say "Oh my god, do that again!" and he did.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Bald is not a look that suits him.  :scared:

Also, whatever site you are using to host your pictures, my interbutts HATES it.  Even after C&P, when I returned to this thread they don't show up.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He reminds me of the Pickle Surprise guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4

I wish he would let me dress him up and take pictures.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 31, 2012, 04:26:21 AM
Bald is not a look that suits him.  :scared:

Also, whatever site you are using to host your pictures, my interbutts HATES it.  Even after C&P, when I returned to this thread they don't show up.

Oh, it's Facebook. I should go back to using Flickr even though it's slightly more time consuming.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fixed.

I have told him that I like it when his spherical noggin is fuzzy, but he refuses to let it grow.

Freeky

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 31, 2012, 04:29:42 AM
He reminds me of the Pickle Surprise guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgWn7zbgxZ4

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 31, 2012, 04:41:42 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 31, 2012, 04:29:42 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

THIS IS GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Don Coyote

HAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM

Elder Iptuous

i hate when i'm regretting putting something in my skull as i'm doing it and not stopping.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 31, 2012, 02:15:47 AM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on May 01, 2012, 07:35:05 PM
It's kind of.... Eris at a bar and grill  :p

Yes. It is nine kinds of awesome.

Squiddy, what's a "Beer Flight"? Imports?
(Pardon my yahooness, we have suck beer here. I have to go all the way to Austin just to get a stinkin' Amstel, FFS.)

A beer flight is about four 4oz pours of little beers in little glasses on a wooden paddle for about the same price as a decent pint. Only they're all different, so you can try different stuff without committing to a whole pint.
Imports are good beers that are from another country (belgium, germany, france, whatever) that are not budweiser, yuengling , coors, stella, other crap.