News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

Guru: it's the photographer that is a tease! Haven't got'em myself yet.

AMB: Thank ye. Now I just need to actually manage to write something.

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Don Coyote

Write really bad love poetry as if you were a character from a SF series to a character in a Fantasy series.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 11, 2012, 09:39:58 PM
While we're waiting for the belly dance shots, here's a SRSBSNS picture.

You're that one Frodo Dostoyevsky guy, right?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

DO I LOOK LIKE AN ALCOHOLIC RUSSIAN HOBBIT?  :argh!:

:lulz:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 12, 2012, 02:10:33 PM

In that pic?

Yeah.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 12, 2012, 02:11:07 PM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 12, 2012, 02:10:33 PM

In that pic?

Yeah.

Damn. Guess it's time to make it true then. Imma drink some beer. Best make my days as pleasantly drunk as possible until I start working.

[/b]

Lenin McCarthy

Dmitry Vladimirovich Preobrazhensky, Russian 19th century author. Author of the 1223-page historical novel To Siberia, describing a poor Karelian serf family's epic journey to Siberia looking for a new life, of which 34 copies were sold. Preobrazhensky, who financed his writing by working as a piano tuner, died alone at 41 from the effects of an intense life-long relationship to alcohol.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

While we're waiting for the belly dance shots, here's a SRSBSNS picture.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 12, 2012, 09:39:25 PM
:oops:

Ho ho!  You're in for it now, hippie!  Nigel could snap you in half just by flexing her libido.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 12, 2012, 09:44:20 PM

Ho ho!  You're in for it now, hippie!  Nigel could snap you in half just by flexing her libido.

That's horrifyingly arousing.

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 12, 2012, 09:45:09 PM

Yes.  It is.

And in a world of horrible deaths, in a world in which war is an industry, you sir, have managed to find the CHECKERED FLAG, THE NOBEL PRIZE OF ALL POTENTIAL HORRIBLE ENDINGS™.

Dibs on your skin.  I'm having a quilt made.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 12, 2012, 09:50:24 PM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 12, 2012, 09:45:09 PM

Yes.  It is.

And in a world of horrible deaths, in a world in which war is an industry, you sir, have managed to find the CHECKERED FLAG, THE NOBEL PRIZE OF ALL POTENTIAL HORRIBLE ENDINGS™.

Dibs on your skin.  I'm having a quilt made.

Deal.

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Cool shot of the R/V Phoenix recovering some high tech WHOI gear about 300 miles east of Cape Cod.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"