News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Monk

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 26, 2012, 06:26:50 PM
How did you make the dripping flesh? 

The dripping flesh came out of corn syrup, toilet paper and flesh colored make-up, before you put it on your put a layer of red powder so when the corn syrup hits, it creates a blood effect and when you peel it back it drips.

Basically how it's done: TP in corn syrup, place where you want the dripping flesh, leave holes where normal skin will show where you place blood and whatnot. Let the tp/syrup dry, then coat with powder flesh toned makeup, then peel the edges up so it looks like a gaping wound. Burgundy, red and other shades of blood colored makeup to fill in the gaps and make it look dead. ^.^
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Dark Monk on June 28, 2012, 05:10:14 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 26, 2012, 06:26:50 PM
How did you make the dripping flesh? 

The dripping flesh came out of corn syrup, toilet paper and flesh colored make-up, before you put it on your put a layer of red powder so when the corn syrup hits, it creates a blood effect and when you peel it back it drips.

Basically how it's done: TP in corn syrup, place where you want the dripping flesh, leave holes where normal skin will show where you place blood and whatnot. Let the tp/syrup dry, then coat with powder flesh toned makeup, then peel the edges up so it looks like a gaping wound. Burgundy, red and other shades of blood colored makeup to fill in the gaps and make it look dead. ^.^

That's fucking brilliant.
I have a whole 1/4 ounce sample of Bozo-red blush I can't even give away.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Is E.O.T. as Big Gay Cowboy

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Dark Monk

I wish to share with you all, I found where Cartman shops on my road trip to Alabama. Also in it, the odd picture that actually has my uncovered face.

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 07, 2012, 06:22:57 AM

Is that Rooster Rock?

For some reason, I picture you two going to Rooster Rock and the people on the "unorthodox" side of the bank silently praying that the two of you stay on the near bank and don't cross the inlet to show them what REAL fun is. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on July 07, 2012, 07:39:58 PM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 07, 2012, 06:22:57 AM

Is that Rooster Rock?

For some reason, I picture you two going to Rooster Rock and the people on the "unorthodox" side of the bank silently praying that the two of you stay on the near bank and don't cross the inlet to show them what REAL fun is. :lulz:

It was Sauvie's, so yeah, sorta.  :lol:

Suu

Suu in high heels and a dress on the 4th of July.

Suu scrubbing it while playing with soft pastel.

Suu tightlaced. I've decided that I look really bad with costume-level makeup on. I think I'm getting too old to really pull it off without looking like a cougar.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Juana

:lulz: :golfclap: The coyotes ate well that week.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Freeky

Vanderbeek?  Vanderbeat? 

Some dude from Dawson's Creek.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."