News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

SINCE NIGEL ATE HIM, Here's me dad back in the seventies.

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on July 17, 2012, 03:08:44 AM
SINCE NIGEL ATE HIM, Here's me dad back in the seventies.

Cool dad!  8)
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Triple Zero

HE GOT HE-MAN'S HAIR!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Incriminating evidence of the meet up with Garbo and Nigel:

Had a great time. Garbo was even more awesome in person, if you can imagine. EOT was there with his childrens for a bit and later NetGF arrived and hit it off.

I was a bit out of it but glad I could make it.

Sorry for the super grainy and blurred pics—it was lit up like a bar patio and I don't believe in using a flash.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Those turned out surprisingly well, given the lighting conditions!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

Aww, haha. :) And yeah, they did turn out pretty well!

Also, I appear to have lost Net GF's number. D: could you persuade her to text me?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on July 30, 2012, 10:14:56 PM
Those turned out surprisingly well, given the lighting conditions!

Thanks!

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on July 30, 2012, 10:39:24 PM
Aww, haha. :) And yeah, they did turn out pretty well!

Also, I appear to have lost Net GF's number. D: could you persuade her to text me?

Glad you like them. Net GF is texting it to you right now.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

minuspace

Quote from: Net on July 30, 2012, 10:09:39 PM
Incriminating evidence of the meet up with Garbo and Nigel:

Had a great time. Garbo was even more awesome in person, if you can imagine. EOT was there with his childrens for a bit and later NetGF arrived and hit it off.

I was a bit out of it but glad I could make it.

Sorry for the super grainy and blurred pics—it was lit up like a bar patio and I don't believe in using a flash.
Cool - are those on film or digital?

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

minuspace

Yea, cool, was asking cause the "patina" reminded me of some shots I took on film in the desert time ago  :wink:

East Coast Hustle

Looks like I'd better get a haircut before my white-boy afro takes over, well, everything.

Plus, it was sad seeing people use years-old pictures of me in WOMPs.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Juana

That reminds me. I owe someone a WOMP. Which you may be featured in, complete with white boy fro.

Quote from: LuciferX on August 06, 2012, 08:42:47 PM
Yea, cool, was asking cause the "patina" reminded me of some shots I took on film in the desert time ago  :wink:
What were the conditions you were shooting in? Incorrect exposure tends to do that.

Salty

Woah, I didn't know you starred in G.R.R. Martin's masterwerk.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on August 07, 2012, 02:21:50 AM
Looks like I'd better get a haircut before my white-boy afro takes over, well, everything.

Plus, it was sad seeing people use years-old pictures of me in WOMPs.

That hair is truly epic.