News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Net on July 30, 2012, 10:09:39 PM
Incriminating evidence of the meet up with Garbo and Nigel:

Had a great time. Garbo was even more awesome in person, if you can imagine. EOT was there with his childrens for a bit and later NetGF arrived and hit it off.

I was a bit out of it but glad I could make it.

Sorry for the super grainy and blurred pics—it was lit up like a bar patio and I don't believe in using a flash.
These pictures could only be more terrifying if Squiddy and ECH were also in them.   :aaa::1fap:

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Quote from: Phox, The Abdicator on August 08, 2012, 05:33:48 AM
These pictures could only be more terrifying if Squiddy and ECH were also in them.   :aaa::1fap:

Hmmm.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Net on July 30, 2012, 10:09:39 PM

Uhh.. hey, babies.. mind if I uhh.. test your boundaries ?
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Phox

Yeah, even a Three Wolf Moon riff is pretty terrifying, but I think that's mostly because Lt. Squidday is stealing the souls of people who look at her picture.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Phox

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 08, 2012, 06:34:05 AM

Yeah, even a Three Wolf Moon riff is pretty terrifying, but I think that's mostly because Lt. Squidday is stealing the souls of people who look at her picture.

The four people I would least like to meet in a dark alley. Alex and his droogs be damned.  :horrormirth:

Freeky

They're busy leering at ECH's fro, make a break for it!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 08, 2012, 06:34:05 AM

OH LORD!  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

That actually made me have to take a thunderous crap.
Good work.

I need to get to the left coast and meet some of you weirdos over there.

Freeky

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on August 09, 2012, 12:56:12 AM
That actually made me have to take a thunderous crap.
Good work.

MA'AM, THANK YOU MA'AM.

I need to get to the left coast and meet some of you weirdos over there.

Yes.  VERY YES. :noodledance:

The Dark Monk

Some random photos from Huntsville.

Babies R Us: the Joys

Also I chatted up the drive thru lady at Md D's for about 30 minutes which made them do this to my "burger"

I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

LMNO

Juana