PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 13, 2012, 12:28:49 AM

Having a good time, looks like.

I also notice a distinct lack of great white sharks, so you're on the job.  Good man.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 13, 2012, 02:08:25 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 13, 2012, 12:28:49 AM

Having a good time, looks like.

I also notice a distinct lack of great white sharks, so you're on the job.  Good man.

:lulz:

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Freeky Queen of DERP on August 14, 2012, 09:22:33 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on August 14, 2012, 08:56:14 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 14, 2012, 08:38:41 PM

Now he's INVISIBLE!

:eek:

He's killing that shark, I think.

Well, I won't really know if the shark is dead until I can look.

So the shark is in an undefined state. 

QUANTUM COYBOYS AWAAAAAAY!

Freeky

Sir Squid Diddimus

wait

is that a fucking MOUNTAIN?!?

i've heard of these weird shards of rock that jut up out of the earth for miles high. thought they were a myth.

LMNO

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Freeky

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Freeky