News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 19, 2013, 06:46:02 PM
Quote from: Suu on August 19, 2013, 06:42:16 PM
Thanks Roger! I'm working pretty hard. I did cheat and have a Nathan's on Coney Island. With chili and cheese.  :oops:

:crankey:

I HAD TO. FOR SCIENCE.

Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 19, 2013, 06:49:03 PM
Yeah, you look great, Suu! I'm envious, I feel like I haven't budged.

I just plateau'd for a while and got pretty annoyed. My weight is going slow but my inches are moving faster, which is a better indication anyway. That and everyone keeps telling me not to rush it, as results are more permanent if you lose slowly. I was hoping I'd be down more before school started, but that's just not the case. Oh well.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on August 19, 2013, 07:47:43 PM
Thanks Roger! I'm working pretty hard. I did cheat and have a Nathan's on Coney Island. With chili and cheese.  :oops:

I HAD TO. FOR SCIENCE.

I just plateau'd for a while and got pretty annoyed. My weight is going slow but my inches are moving faster, which is a better indication anyway. That and everyone keeps telling me not to rush it, as results are more permanent if you lose slowly. I was hoping I'd be down more before school started, but that's just not the case. Oh well.

I'm not worried about regain because it's all weight I put on after surgery, but it is bugging the shit out of me that I gained it so fast because of forced rest and now that I'm recovered enough to resume my former levels of activity it isn't just falling off.

:argh!:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 19, 2013, 08:13:50 PM

I HAD TO. FOR SCIENCE.

I'm not worried about regain because it's all weight I put on after surgery, but it is bugging the shit out of me that I gained it so fast because of forced rest and now that I'm recovered enough to resume my former levels of activity it isn't just falling off.

Did the surgery fuck up your hormone levels in any way? I don't remember what they took out/did to your lady parts, but I know that any tweak to estrogen can fuck with your weight big time. I know my pills are probably slowing me down.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on August 19, 2013, 09:11:27 PM
Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 19, 2013, 08:13:50 PM

I HAD TO. FOR SCIENCE.

Did the surgery fuck up your hormone levels in any way? I don't remember what they took out/did to your lady parts, but I know that any tweak to estrogen can fuck with your weight big time. I know my pills are probably slowing me down.

Nope.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Most likely it's just that it takes longer to build muscle tone than to lose it, and with reduced muscle my metabolism is also slowed down. It'll take time to rebuild the muscle, especially everything I lost from not being able to swim.

Suu

Quote from: TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR GENITALS on August 19, 2013, 09:29:36 PM
Most likely it's just that it takes longer to build muscle tone than to lose it, and with reduced muscle my metabolism is also slowed down. It'll take time to rebuild the muscle, especially everything I lost from not being able to swim.

It's amazing how being sedentary for even a temporary period can screw things up. You'll get there.

Don Coyote

I think I've been gaining everyone else's weight. :argh!:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on August 24, 2013, 08:04:52 AM
I think I've been gaining everyone else's weight. :argh!:

No, no, I've got some of it too.  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I need to get back into the pool. Swimming is my Holy Grail of fitness. My swim bag was stolen a few weeks ago, but I got a new suit and goggles and I'm ready to rock and roll.

I need to order a new gym badge.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cainad (dec.)

DAAAAAAAAAMN, GURL!

Suu

Nigel is way too goddamn fabulous.

EK WAFFLR

What Canad and Su said!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks, youse guise. :)

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.