News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

The feng shui in that room is horrible.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffleman on September 06, 2013, 08:05:07 PM

Is that the glowing thing at the bottom of the pic?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Waffleman on September 06, 2013, 08:05:07 PM
You haven't even seen all the west-facing mirrors.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Waffleman on September 06, 2013, 11:23:12 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s131/Slesk/d36936a5ab9834c83cecb117a2c437fd_zpsbe573d48.jpg

That's fucking sweet! You need to use that as an album cover. And if you don't, let me know so I can make an album so I can use it on the cover.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

EK WAFFLR

Thanks!

I'll maybe take the skull to the forest and take another pic for the next album. :-D.
Great idea!

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Eater of Clowns

FACEMEAT!?
                                                  \
Quote from: Facemeat on September 08, 2013, 08:12:50 AM

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Facemeat on September 08, 2013, 08:12:50 AM

The smile that made the Easter Islanders build huge statues, then commit mass suicide.

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bu🤠ns