News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Fun fact: though you can't see it in that picture and I wouldn't be able to post it here if you could, my friend is actually wearing ANOTHER clown nose.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on October 31, 2013, 03:47:49 PM
For Halloween, I've been Nigel'd.

:lulz: The perfect accessory for a lady.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 31, 2013, 07:39:29 PM

Remain calm and give us all of your beer.

:eek: You can have anything you want if you make the bad clown go away.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Quote from: Mrs. Nigelson on November 01, 2013, 08:14:47 PM
Quote from: Jet City Hustle on October 31, 2013, 07:39:29 PM

Remain calm and give us all of your beer.

:eek: You can have anything you want if you make the bad clown go away.
Just stepping in here, trying to avoid non-terminating loop for Cosmic Karma Computer balancing of differential contrapasso equations.  It's just that sometimes I can be so foolish, really, I'm the the bad guy, sorry :roll:

Telarus

(Hope that shows up, it's a FB hosted pic... I usually have to quote posts w/ those in them and C&P the URL to a new tab.)

Suu, THANKS SO MUCH again for the help w/ the dress.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

The Good Reverend Roger

Keelin's Halloween outfit:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

The Florida Garrison of the 501st brought their rancor up to Providence for RI Comic Con. This resulted in the boyfriend, our robot dog, and myself getting our Christmas card settled.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu

My family is going to wince. Again.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

It's that time of year again...

The Good Reverend Roger

Found this at the same time.   :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel