News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Richter on January 13, 2014, 03:41:23 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 04, 2014, 11:35:27 PM
You've been drunk, but you've never been EoC in an upside down and backwards banana suit drunk.

Craft beer, Tibetan Buddhist prayer flags (indoors so they don't wear the blessing out as fast.), and a gun case by the door.  HARHAR!

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 13, 2014, 03:42:57 PM
What's in EoC's Go-Bag, you ask?   :lulz:

I was staying the night. I thought was only courteous to provide certain provisions for the hosts.  :?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 13, 2014, 03:54:17 PM
Quote from: Richter on January 13, 2014, 03:41:23 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on January 04, 2014, 11:35:27 PM
You've been drunk, but you've never been EoC in an upside down and backwards banana suit drunk.

Craft beer, Tibetan Buddhist prayer flags (indoors so they don't wear the blessing out as fast.), and a gun case by the door.  HARHAR!

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 13, 2014, 03:42:57 PM
What's in EoC's Go-Bag, you ask?   :lulz:

I was staying the night. I thought was only courteous to provide certain provisions for the hosts.  :?

You're always a gracious guest, and the right kind of freak to have around - that's not up for debate.  But jsut imagine the combination of guns, beer, prayer flags, and a suit worn to leave your farting capacity SUSPICIOUSLY unhindered. 

(Richter - has crop dusted a few people at parties.  I know the game.)

(Fuck you, I'm sick)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

hooplala

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 13, 2014, 03:54:31 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2014, 03:53:16 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on January 13, 2014, 03:37:01 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 13, 2014, 03:36:33 PM

This is the best I got right now, and it's not even my douchiest Trilby.

No.

No?

No.

I like it.  I should make it clear, that I am not anti-Trilby, I just like people to be clear about what they are discussing.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on January 15, 2014, 02:46:32 PM

No.

No?

No.

I like it.  I should make it clear, that I am not anti-Trilby, I just like people to be clear about what they are discussing.

Considered and rejected.  Absolutely not.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Cognitive dissonance = cheap old man in stained khakis hat with LMNO under it.
Off to sweep up the shards of my paradigm.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

hooplala

That sounds like a success to me.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Nephew Twiddleton

The show:

We may have damaged the house system through the soundguy's negligence. And by "we" I mean, "me specifically". Did I mention the soundguy's negligence?

True fact, when we finished up the first song, everyone who had a mic (that is, everyone but the drummer) ran up and started jabbering. It's probably the only time ever that I wanted me turned down in the monitors, nevermind that I wanted to be turned down significantly. I could barely hear the drums. Everyone in the audience thought it was fine.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

I kinda want to solve mysteries with you.

Nephew Twiddleton

Also other recent pics:

Villager and I on New Years Eve:

Remember when I mentioned that Aunt Kathy had a medical emergency on Christmas and Villager and I were stuck with Crazy Uncle Bob? Well, this is what happened after we ditched Crazy Uncle Bob:

Villager, and her downstairs roommates and I now have this Sunday tradition where we take theme pictures. I'm the crazy Irish muscle, Villager is the singer in that bar that we all run, her BFF is the godfather, and the other dude is the other muscle. You may recognize him from the fort pic. The Godfather is absent because she went home for the holidays (Godfather is a (legally) blind Discordian, btw):

Playing Munchkin, with Godfather taking pics.

East Coast Hustle

So we went to the beach last week. It was awesome.

Tojo and Shampoo enjoying a temporary respite from the 25kt winds.

Waves crashing on the jetty. There was a guy out kiteboarding in this with no spotter. I checked his car on the way back to see if he'd left a suicide note on the windshield but apparently he was convinced he would survive.

Here's the creepy teepee thing we were hanging out in. It looked mostly uninhabited. Mostly.

This beach is something like 28 miles long. Easy for ECHGF to look like the unnamed protagonist of The Road, if it had been called The Beach instead.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

This is what happens when you're challenged to make garb of your favorite sports team.

A: Any team.
B: No period restrictions.
C: No throwback restrictions.
D: No logos can be used.

Well then, Boston fans. Here's my middle finger, thus far.

Nobody expects a female Bucco Bruce.

I am going to get the ever loving shit beat out of me for this, and it will be worth every minute to walk around the event next weekend as a giant traffic cone.

It's really hard to tell, but the stripes are embroidered. My new machine is the tits.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on January 15, 2014, 02:46:32 PM

No.

No?

No.

I am having a very difficult time grasping why it seems to be so important to so many people all of a sudden that everyone use the correct terminology for hats.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

The fedora/trilby issue has been around for a while. Though LMNO can pull it off, from what I can see in the picture, anyway. Typically, the brim of a fedora or fedora-like hat (trilby, porkpie, pince-nez) should be proportionate to the wearer's shoulders. The issue with a trilby is that they can often been seen as juvenile, and really only look good on guys with no shoulders. Basically, making them the ultimate hipster hat. *shrug*

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

I don't get it either Nigel.

Twid,
calls things that go on my head that roughly maintain their form without my head present a "hat" or variously a "cap."