Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hirley0

t = 3:13:24.am

Quote from: Nigel on April 24, 2014, 06:42:29 AM
Quote from: Hoopla on April 23, 2014, 06:26:35 PM
They didn't really do me justice...

My goodness, you have a lovely profile. I don't think you've ever posted a profile pic before.

hooplala

Thanks Nigel... and I agree, I think I look preferable with half my face not showing too!  :lulz:
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on April 24, 2014, 04:30:54 PM
Thanks Nigel... and I agree, I think I look preferable with half my face not showing too!  :lulz:

You're turning into Waffles.

What the hell is going on, here?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 24, 2014, 04:35:31 PM

Holy shit, it's NOT Waffles...woah. Mind blown.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bu☆ns on April 24, 2014, 04:39:30 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 24, 2014, 04:35:31 PM

Holy shit, it's NOT Waffles...woah. Mind blown.

Norway:  Now contagious.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

EK WAFFLR

I am an airborne virus.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Oberinspektor Derrick on April 24, 2014, 05:04:24 PM
I am an airborne virus.

Thank God.

We don't have any air in Tucson.

Suu

Top of the Sears Tower or whatever they're calling it these days. Shitty day in Chicago, but trying to make the most of the layover.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Suu on April 28, 2014, 10:54:22 PM
Top of the Sears Tower or whatever they're calling it these days. Shitty day in Chicago, but trying to make the most of the layover.

Quit standing on the damn wall.  The only people you'll impress are the Australians.

Suu

Clear ledge, actually. 

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

EK WAFFLR

:lulz: :lulz:

hadn't even considered that.

[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

:lulz:

That's awesome