News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hello Waffles on November 24, 2014, 04:14:50 PM
Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 23, 2014, 05:02:22 PM
My first husband used to wear sweatpants in public.

He's dead now.

Coincidence?

I occasionally wear sweatpants in public. During the two-minute walk to/from the gym. I bow my head in shame every time.

The only sweatpants that are suitable for wearing in public are these:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

I'm going to need a pair of those.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Went to a champagne party:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Sexy St. Nigel on November 24, 2014, 04:23:57 PM
Went to a champagne party:

Looking good!
I think I recognize your expression in the second picture. Is that 'oh dear lord, please stop pointing camera's at me!' ? I am quite familiar with that one.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 24, 2014, 07:08:05 PM

The Mesazoic smile, I believe I called it, down in one of the HAY GUISE threads.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on November 24, 2014, 05:45:22 PM

Looking good!
I think I recognize your expression in the second picture. Is that 'oh dear lord, please stop pointing camera's at me!' ? I am quite familiar with that one.

Kind of a "No but really, are you done yet? I'd like to be drinking this".

Junkenstein

Quote from: Hello Waffles on November 24, 2014, 04:23:35 PM

What you need is a kickstarter campaign. Just think of the stretch goals. If you can't find potential here you're dead inside.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

I think my pants just shrank.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Junkenstein on November 25, 2014, 08:33:52 PM
Quote from: Hello Waffles on November 24, 2014, 04:23:35 PM

What you need is a kickstarter campaign. Just think of the stretch goals. If you can't find potential here you're dead inside.

The possibilities are endless...
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Ben Shapiro

I'm bringing sexy back.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

AWYEAH!

Please tell me that's a Pokemon T-shirt. I just really want it to be one.

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on November 28, 2014, 08:03:04 PM
AWYEAH!

Please tell me that's a Pokemon T-shirt. I just really want it to be one.

DC villians.