News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Sorry I haven't been around much, I've spent most of the last couple months remembering to go outside.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

Watch out -- ECH has got some serious wood.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

HE'S A LUMBERJACK AND IT'S OK.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Why why why would anyone make a photo which obviously contains so much GREENERY monochromatic????
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

cuz he just don't give a fuck.

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 15, 2014, 04:06:56 PM
cuz he just don't give a fuck.

Well then he's gotta crush them blacks a bit.

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

LMNO

East Coast Hustle

As magical as I am, I still am not magical enough to have been the person who took a picture of myself. :lol:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

hooplala

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on December 15, 2014, 04:02:52 PM
Why why why would anyone make a photo which obviously contains so much GREENERY monochromatic????

I don't know what you're talking about. That's what everything looks like here during the rainy season.

hooplala

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on December 16, 2014, 04:41:33 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on December 15, 2014, 04:02:52 PM

I don't know what you're talking about. That's what everything looks like here during the rainy season.

:lulz:

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Not exactly sure what's happening in this picture, but I'm assuming I was drunk.

LMNO

Apologies in advance:

Boobs.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel