News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Those boots are really :fap: Nigel.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on February 19, 2010, 01:40:37 AM
Those boots are really :fap: Nigel.

Thanks! I love them. I just have to figure out what to wear them with that isn't nerderiffic.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

They do go well with nerderific....

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks! Maybe I will wear them with my normal nerd clothes all the time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Elder Iptuous

yes....
it had to be done....
:D

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Iptuous on February 19, 2010, 12:56:35 AM

Sir, that beard almost makes up for your communist tendencies.
Molon Lube

E.O.T.

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2010, 03:03:50 AM

UMM

I'd say it pretty much confirms he's a commie

I WAS

going to place the image of a well known bearded communist here, but in my google search I came across an article on the communist leanings of the "smurfs", with an image of papa smurf (a bearded communist!!), and I was like a dear in headlights. Also Iptuous, your facial hair whether 'stache or beard is un-stop-a-baly HOT!
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 19, 2010, 03:14:39 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 19, 2010, 03:03:50 AM

UMM

I'd say it pretty much confirms he's a commie

I WAS

going to place the image of a well known bearded communist here, but in my google search I came across an article on the communist leanings of the "smurfs", with an image of papa smurf (a bearded communist!!), and I was like a dear in headlights. Also Iptuous, your facial hair whether 'stache or beard is un-stop-a-baly HOT!

THERE WAS

Never any doubt about his collectivist beliefs.

THIS IS

A well known fact.
Molon Lube

E.O.T.

OMG

!

OR

did you mean papa smurf?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Elder Iptuous

EVERYONE BELONGS TO EVERYONE ELSE....

Doktor Howl

Quote from: E.O.T. on February 19, 2010, 03:20:18 AM
OMG

!

OR

did you mean papa smurf?

EITHER

YES!

OR

Papa Smurf was a well known black fascist.
Molon Lube