News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Fredyjafjallajökull on June 20, 2010, 11:54:32 PM
i froze my ass off at the brazil vs north korea game and look like an oranje ninja.   :eek:

I'm new so I don't know, but, do you live in South Africa? That must have been an awesome match, wish I could have seen it. I'm a baseball (more to the point, Red Sox) fan, but for some reason I have a passing interest in FIFA.

Oh yeah. And fuck France. Repeatedly.

-Twid, is also an Irishman.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pics from tonight

#1, hair in progress:

Final hair, still wet:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

ohhh fucking red streaks in the hair, damn thee, they make my knees all jelly

When I see a chick with red streaks in her hair I'm like, "THERE'S a chick who knows the gay wango tango."

Triple Zero

you look startingly much like your current avatar in this picture ;-)

I mean, the hair.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

President Television

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 22, 2010, 05:21:56 PM

you look startingly much like your current avatar in this picture ;-)

I mean, the hair.

SOMEBODY WOMP THIS QUICK
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on June 22, 2010, 02:17:06 PM
ohhh fucking red streaks in the hair, damn thee, they make my knees all jelly

When I see a chick with red streaks in her hair I'm like, "THERE'S a chick who knows the gay wango tango."

What a coincidence... I have a real thing for guys who eat so many oranges they can't stop shitting themselves!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Captain Utopia

Captain Utopia

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Sir Squid Diddimus

Nice pics Nigel!

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

Quote from: Captain Utopia on June 22, 2010, 06:17:05 PM
Or:

There should be one made where the bodies fade back and forth and so do the faces.  :lulz:

Or maybe not. :horrormirth:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on June 22, 2010, 09:15:53 AM

Final hair, still wet:

Mah pance just asploded.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

I just want to point out that if you take Fred's hot ass avatar, and cover up her mouth with your hand, it's really easy to pretend you're looking at a blowjob

Cramulus,
shouldn't be doing this at work