News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jean-Lustine d'Hadamard

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on July 04, 2010, 03:14:50 PM
/
                                     IT IS BY WILL ALONE I SET MY MIND IN MOTION
"But one intelligence source we know suggests that an injection of a tiny amount of pure nicotine in the anus has the result of killing someone without leaving a mark. We're still trying to get to the bottom of this." --- Robert Eringer, On Marilyn, the Illuminati, and the Father of Our Country, The Investigator, 14 February 2009

Abbess Jade

Me. With make-up on for the first time. Did it myself.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Also, new fuckin' haircut.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

WHOA BADASS

ALSO, HAWT

AND, (therefore) AWESOME
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Abbess Jade

Quote from: Suu on July 10, 2010, 03:23:35 PM

Love the haircut. It says to me, "I can kill you, or ravage your body. Or both, in that order. Your choice."

Doktor Howl

Both are smokin'.  Abbess Jade looks like a younger version of my friend DC, here in Tucson.
Molon Lube

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You ladies are fucking HOT!

Suu, I love the new cut!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

President Television

Quote from: Suu on July 10, 2010, 03:23:35 PM

Wowza, that cut is  :fap:.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Suu

Thanks!

This is what it looks like after a day at work dealing with a slow soccer game.

I got a lot of compliments on the style...except from my sister, who said I looked like a bull dike.  :aww:

I need more goop though. I'm outta hair glue.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A couple new ones. I was trying, and massively failing, at capturing the purpleness of my hair.

Also, here is Little Orange in her swimming pool. I just filled it with crystal-clear water. I swear.

Also, what you cannot tell is that she was making sounds like a raccoon trapped in a jacuzzi. It was pretty disturbing and couldn't have been making the neighbors happy.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

President Television

Quote from: Suu on July 11, 2010, 12:26:28 AM
Thanks!

This is what it looks like after a day at work dealing with a slow soccer game.

I got a lot of compliments on the style...except from my sister, who said I looked like a bull dike.  :aww:

I need more goop though. I'm outta hair glue.

Even moar  :fap: imo.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Abbess Jade

Love the last picture in the pool, Nigel. Verysexy! > u <