Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Um

That's her kid.

Triple Zero

.. who is like 9 or something (? plus or minus a couple of years, I don't really keep track).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

How did she managed to get the pool that dirty so quickly? LOL.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysnomia

Quote from: Abbess Jade on July 11, 2010, 01:15:35 AM
Love the last picture in the pool, Nigel. Verysexy! > u <

:argh!:
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Nast

Stranger danger!

:O
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on July 11, 2010, 02:10:27 AM

I actually suspect her of pouring dirt into it. Why? It's a mystery.

Also, I took a pic of the face of Her Craziness. Be aware that she MAY be the devil incarnate, so you may wish to turn away at this point:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on July 11, 2010, 02:35:32 AM
Stranger danger!

:O

:lulz:

An honest mistake! Poor Abbess!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on July 11, 2010, 02:57:17 AM

Also, I took a pic of the face of Her Craziness. Be aware that she MAY be the devil incarnate, so you may wish to turn away at this point:

At first I was like, "She is adorable and I predict she will grow into quite a beautiful young lady"

and then I was like, "Wait that look on her face is way too calm and introverted for a seven-year-old. There's evil brewing 'twixt those ears, isn't there?"

ETA: I maintain my position on both points.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on July 11, 2010, 03:10:29 AM
Quote from: Nigel on July 11, 2010, 02:57:17 AM

At first I was like, "She is adorable and I predict she will grow into quite a beautiful young lady"

and then I was like, "Wait that look on her face is way too calm and introverted for a seven-year-old. There's evil brewing 'twixt those ears, isn't there?"

ETA: I maintain my position on both points.

I think that both points are, indeed, quite valid.

Suu

Random old pictures like these is why we can't have nice things.

I don't remember exactly why Travis is sneaking in behind Richter, but it looks like the Providence Meat-Up of 2008.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Suu on July 11, 2010, 04:36:23 AM
Random old pictures like these is why we can't have nice things.

I don't remember exactly why Travis is sneaking in behind Richter, but it looks like the Providence Meat-Up of 2008.

It really doesn't matter. This is one of the best pictures I've ever seen.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

BadBeast

Cram, just out of interest, is your 'Culture Shock' shirt referring to the British Ska/Punk Band?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_cDtv3fVIU

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cramulus

nah, it's the spring festival at the college I used to go to

the year that the shirt came from, we had GWAR and the biz markee, it was ill