News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

I don't suppose GWAR and Biz Markee played together at any point? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

No, but I did get drunk with gwar

Richter

Quote from: Nigel on July 11, 2010, 10:36:35 AM
Quote from: Suu on July 11, 2010, 04:36:23 AM
Random old pictures like these is why we can't have nice things.

I don't remember exactly why Travis is sneaking in behind Richter, but it looks like the Providence Meat-Up of 2008.

It really doesn't matter. This is one of the best pictures I've ever seen.

IIRC:  Sister Suu was failing pineapple balance, so I took a swing at it.  Travis, seconds later, deftly replaced it with a bag of dog shit, and ran as we rolled a yoga ball down the stairs after him in retaliation.  (that fucking HAT.)

Later, we cut the fucker (pineapple, not Travis), and I serenaded the oven with my one-man improv "Diary of Anne Frank" musical.  It included a falsetto Anne Frank, leitmotif, and horrible wrong humor.  Thankfully, only Suu saw it, and I was spared being torn apart and thrown out the 4 sides of the house by the other attendees.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Pope Pixie Pickle

my new glasses!

this is what I look like indoors now. Note correct WOMP dimensions.

This is an invitiation for your WRATH!

AFK

Can I check out this book ma'am? 

:)
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Adios

I do not fear the Womp.

bds

So, uh, prom.

moar like CROM ammirite

Cramulus

:lulz: oh that's wonderful. I do so love seeing you spags grow the enormous facial hair

bds

On my way out the bouncer held the door for me and my friend and went "bye, moustache man!" I mean, normally you gotta pay for VIP treatment, but I guess 'stache does the trick just as well :D

Cramulus

from Connecticon 2010:

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Doktor Howl

I am so glad I sent Cram that helmet.  He's getting WAY more mileage out of it than I did.

CRAM:  I FOUND SOMETHING ELSE COOL.  YOU JUST WAIT.
Molon Lube

Suu

Quote from: Richter on July 12, 2010, 04:57:14 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 11, 2010, 10:36:35 AM
Quote from: Suu on July 11, 2010, 04:36:23 AM
Random old pictures like these is why we can't have nice things.

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/259/34092443238297802684252.jpg

I don't remember exactly why Travis is sneaking in behind Richter, but it looks like the Providence Meat-Up of 2008.

It really doesn't matter. This is one of the best pictures I've ever seen.

IIRC:  Sister Suu was failing pineapple balance, so I took a swing at it.  Travis, seconds later, deftly replaced it with a bag of dog shit, and ran as we rolled a yoga ball down the stairs after him in retaliation.  (that fucking HAT.)

Later, we cut the fucker (pineapple, not Travis), and I serenaded the oven with my one-man improv "Diary of Anne Frank" musical.  It included a falsetto Anne Frank, leitmotif, and horrible wrong humor.  Thankfully, only Suu saw it, and I was spared being torn apart and thrown out the 4 sides of the house by the other attendees.

Yeah, that sounds typical of a party at The Monastery formerly known as Suu Casa.

Quote from: Cramulus on July 12, 2010, 11:06:35 PM
from Connecticon 2010:

You went to CuntCon? I'm sorry.

-Suu
Speaking of copyright violations...
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 13, 2010, 04:43:50 AM
I am so glad I sent Cram that helmet.  He's getting WAY more mileage out of it than I did.

CRAM:  I FOUND SOMETHING ELSE COOL.  YOU JUST WAIT.

Is it RWHN's beard??

You know that Cram can't make his own facial hairs, he has to feed on that of others, like a vampire.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.