News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: LMNO on July 15, 2010, 03:00:17 PM
It is interesting to note that while today's sex workers (in the media and such) mostly pride themselves in having as little pubic hair as possible (barring "flossing" fetish videos), the prostitutes of yore wanted more hair "down there".

it is my understanding that depending on the when and where of a particular yore, the hair down there might be desired or depilated.

LMNO

True. Even as recently as 30 years ago, there was ample evidence of why they call it "hair pie".

I must admit, the sensations do differ when one is dealing with hirsute labia.  Perhaps I am of the zeitgeist, but I tend to prefer the follicle absence.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: LMNO on July 15, 2010, 05:45:34 PM
True. Even as recently as 30 years ago, there was ample evidence of why they call it "hair pie".

I must admit, the sensations do differ when one is dealing with hirsute labia.  Perhaps I am of the zeitgeist, but I tend to prefer the follicle absence.

I'm right there with you.
in fact, i have wondered if in the hay day of hair during the sexual revolution, the men of America were really all that keen on the naturalist bent that the women were taking, or whether they secretly thought of it as simply and acceptable price for the more abundant posterior proffering...

LMNO

On the other hand, I'm fully aware of what a chore it is to scrape away at what God gave you for nothing but aesthetic reasons.  Or, for that matter, to yank it out by the roots.

Because of this, I am more than willing to show my appreciation of their sacrifice for extended lengths of time con la lengua.

Elder Iptuous

i simply participate in the ritual alongside my lady these days...
but you bring up a good point... i would imagine the bare get more of the lengua than the woolly do, so it's in their own interest unless they have hangups against that for some reason...

LMNO

If I tried to match the good lady's grooming habits, it would look like a very site-specific case of mange.

LMNO
-whose manscaping would require a lawnmower.

Elder Iptuous

hm... yeah.
i'm not a hirsute hair suit fellow, but it is difficult to tell where to stop... cant really blend or fade with a bucket of wax...
like, should you stop at an inverse speedo, or should you continue to bare the thighs?  or would that just make it look like you are wearing mukluks?
I'd do the whole body if i had the time and access to wholesale prices on wax.

BadBeast

Back, crack and sack?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Freeky

I dunno if you'd want to, but I think the best way to blend it would be to get one of those electric shavers with multiple length thingies, and to gradually get longer the further away from that area you get. Or something.

LMNO

Yeah, that's probably what I would do if the Mrs requested less hair.

But oh, the itching!

Elder Iptuous

yeah, i tried that, and it just didn't seem to really make a noticeable difference.
i think i'll just see how it works clearing off my whole thighs...
then I can lord over my wife with the 'endurance of pain for aesthetics' deal!   :evil:
(of course, she would yawn and point to the kiddos, i imagine)

Freeky

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I advocate shaving the sack, using a trimmer on the pubes, and leaving the rest.

Natural is also fine, but it's hard to, um, do certain things with really hairy balls. Things that most gentlemen enjoy, in the mouth hands of a skilled practitioner.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

agreed.
we wouldn't want wayward hair getting wrapped around a molar and leading to a testicular torsion whilst trapped in your lover's mouth....

although i  don't agree with the "natural is fine".  "natural" is just a test that god gave us to see if we are really serious about having fun...
but wait, you're largely native american, no?  doesn't that indicate that you would have little problem with body hair anyways? that shit's not fair...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Iptuous on July 15, 2010, 08:05:30 PM
agreed.
we wouldn't want wayward hair getting wrapped around a molar and leading to a testicular torsion whilst trapped in your lover's mouth....

although i  don't agree with the "natural is fine".  "natural" is just a test that god gave us to see if we are really serious about having fun...
but wait, you're largely native american, no?  doesn't that indicate that you would have little problem with body hair anyways? that shit's not fair...

Yeah, I'm fascinatingly hairless. I haven't shaved my legs for weeks, and you can tell if you get really close. 

I'm getting laser hair removal in August, and my friend said "for what? You bitch".  :lulz:

I actually like body hair on men, though. Furry is nice. It's a pleasing contrast.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."