News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

so my weekend went well....

the brewski

plus fire and explosives

equals
We didn't start the fire!! (oh yes we did  :evil:)

Cramulus

Quote from: -Kel- on July 26, 2010, 02:20:15 AM
so my weekend went well....

the brewski

intense - are those glasses glued to the plank? It looks like it would be a miracle if everybody ended with a dry shirt and no broke glasses

Jasper

Depends on how you look at things.  I'd be disappointed, myself.

-Kel-

Quote from: Cramulus on July 26, 2010, 02:35:48 PM

intense - are those glasses glued to the plank? It looks like it would be a miracle if everybody ended with a dry shirt and no broke glasses

there attached to ski's. no broken glasses occurred and everyone gulped down all the beer, so no wet shirts either.

Juana

I am the one on the right.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 27, 2010, 01:32:37 AM

You're a female?   :lulz:

The guy on the left has one fuck of a stache.
Molon Lube

Juana

That I am. And yes, he does. I'm still getting used to the stache. I nearly didn't recognize him when I turned up for a show the other day.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Rumckle

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 27, 2010, 01:32:37 AM

Another cute discordian!?

WTF is up with this board?

Also, that facial hair is awesome!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 27, 2010, 01:50:40 AM
That I am. And yes, he does. I'm still getting used to the stache. I nearly didn't recognize him when I turned up for a show the other day.

He needs to eat some red beans & rice, though.  Or a bunch of beef.
Molon Lube

Juana

He did both, sort of. We drove over to Taco Bell after the show. He had a very large beef burrito.

Quote from: Rumckle on July 27, 2010, 01:51:12 AM

Thanks!

Freeky

Quote from: Rumckle on July 27, 2010, 01:51:12 AM

PD.COM: the alternate universe of the Internet

LMNO

There is great fap WOMP potential in that picture.

Juana

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 27, 2010, 10:21:01 PM
:D

Need a close up of your face for horrible WOMPing.  Weird facial expressions preferred.
Molon Lube

Kai

Discordians: We're hot like that.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish