News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 27, 2010, 10:28:19 PM
Quote from: Hover Cat on July 27, 2010, 10:21:01 PM
:D

Need a close up of your face for horrible WOMPing.  Weird facial expressions preferred.

Good?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

...what happened to the picture?
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Juana

:lulz:

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 28, 2010, 02:45:42 AM
Quote from: Hover Cat on July 28, 2010, 02:40:59 AM

I got it.
Oh, ok. I didn't see any tags, so I wondered.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 28, 2010, 02:48:53 AM
:lulz:

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 28, 2010, 02:45:42 AM
Quote from: Hover Cat on July 28, 2010, 02:40:59 AM

I got it.
Oh, ok. I didn't see any tags, so I wondered.

BAD PHOTOSHOP:  AMERICA'S LAST HOPE!

Molon Lube

Juana

Hell yes. Bookmarked for future use.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 28, 2010, 03:22:19 AM
Hell yes. Bookmarked for future use.

I kinda put your head on crooked, General.   :sad:
Molon Lube

Juana

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Surprising, how useful that turned out to be... :horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 27, 2010, 01:32:37 AM

I am the one on the right.

Hovercat is a GIRL?

A CUTE GIRL???

:fap: :fap: :fap: