News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

:D Apparently so.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Lol, how did people keep missing Hovercat saying she's a girl? :lol:

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on July 29, 2010, 12:27:27 AM
Lol, how did people keep missing Hovercat saying she's a girl? :lol:

Hovercat's a girl?!   :aaa:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

No u

WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

The white thing in the background is a stuffed owl...it looks like a penis.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

No u

WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

No u

WARNING!!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cheese Hawk Fronkensteen on July 29, 2010, 01:06:44 AM
Trai HARDer.

Um, no.

WOMP just IS.

Or isn't, as the case may be.
Molon Lube

I can womp myself better than you womped me, thar.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

n00b, dont be a bitch, you'll take your womp how it comes and stfu