News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

it was my drink decoration!

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

uhhhh...ocean...something bar? haha idunno...in ohio

No u

Quote from: FredleySneijder on July 29, 2010, 02:53:41 AM
uhhhh...ocean...something bar? haha idunno...in ohio

I'd have to guess in Cleveland...

Only a bar in the Flats would have a name like that...
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

columbus actually...ocean club! i remember now... they put sharks in their fruity drinks but i wanted one in mah beer so they gave me one anyway :D

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Pics of Mr. Language, AKA Eater of Souls. This one's three years old when he had the longer hairs:

From last Sunday:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

He would make a really great Moriarty.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 29, 2010, 05:48:50 AM
He would make a really great Moriarty.

Ha, holy shit, he would, huh?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: FredleySneijder on July 29, 2010, 03:26:30 AM
columbus actually...ocean club! i remember now... they put sharks in their fruity drinks but i wanted one in mah beer so they gave me one anyway :D
FOOLISH HUMAN! THERE ARE NO OCEANS IN COLUMBUS!!!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 29, 2010, 01:49:37 AM
Quote from: FredleySneijder on July 29, 2010, 01:48:15 AM
WHY ARE YOU BUMPING MY CLEAVAGE   :crankey:

ZE JOKES!  ZEY WRITE ZEMSELFS!   :lulz:

THERE IS NO WHY! ONLY DO!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Captain Utopia

This freaked me out a little.

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel